CoCo with GH Nuits feed chart

• Thread starter OldGuy714
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OldGuy714

Hi Everyone,
I am growing in Coco for the first time, typically I do hydro.
I am wondering if anyone else is using General Hyrd tri series nuits with Coco and if so what are you using for a feed chart guide?
I am on week 3 and have
flora micro at 8ml a gallon
flora grow at 8ml a gallon
and flora bloom at 3ml a gallon.
calimag at 5ml a gallon
Diamond Necture at 5ml a gallon

I don't have any burn or any spots. that was a recirculating feed chart I deducted from.
I was curious as to how everyone else is feeding there coco ? and what some thoughts were on amounts.
and also how many times a day are you guys feeding plants in Coco? I have heard from 1 time a day to 4 times to once a week ?
typically, I have been watering when coco is dry 2~3x a day 100ml on plants 24 days old,
Thank you for any and all tips and imformation,
JJ

Arktwo

Arktwo

I’m in week 5 - dialled in nutes now using Flora Trio + Cal Mag.

Currently feeding (per litre)
0.7ml Micro
1.25ml Grow
0.45ml Bloom
1ml Cal Mag
EC currently at 1.2.

Watering everyday with 10-15% run off.

(NL INDICA Photo)

IMG 6703
IMG 6704
O

OldGuy714

Thank You for sharing pictures, they look amazing.
Well, I am thinking I need a good flush and dial down the amounts I am feeding them,
I guess my thought with run off is that there not directly exposed constantly like a DWC system,
so, the recirculation chart made sense seeing as GH doesn't have a coco or soil chart for the trio brand.
Thak you again for the info and sharing.
JJ

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

Thank You for sharing pictures, they look amazing.
Well, I am thinking I need a good flush and dial down the amounts I am feeding them,
I guess my thought with run off is that there not directly exposed constantly like a DWC system,
so, the recirculation chart made sense seeing as GH doesn't have a coco or soil chart for the trio brand.
Thak you again for the info and sharing.
JJ
high frequency feeding in coco does give the plant access to a constant supply of water nutrients oxygen like dwc. not exactly but very close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom