coco with roots organic nutes please help :)

• Thread starter gjreeves88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gjreeves88

gjreeves88

Does anyone know if I used Roots organics Nutes in coco how well it would work..should i ammend the coco slightly ? Any ideas? I would really like to give this a shot..i have a friend who grows in coco with the roots synthetic line and really kills it..help Thankyou in advance any info would be greatly appreciated!

jkbeing

jkbeing

I was going to do a test run with the Budda grow/bloom+Trinity Catalyst against my normal nutes, 30 CNS17 and 10 Budda grow in GH Cocotek, no amendment. The Budda grow left crazy organic residue on the mixing bucket, I had to scrub off the whole inside right after watering. I only watered twice with the Budda grow, the medium and smaller clones were just a little behind, but I started seeing signs of a micro deficiency on the bigger ones. I went with [email protected] to start and [email protected] the second time. I could have probibly gone higher for it being organic, but then i'd have to scrub out more residue. I think bottled organic nutes are not a wise choice. If I was set on organic, i would fill my buckets with coco and make a supersoil to mulch with.Then only water with pH'd water and compost tea.

gjreeves88

gjreeves88

Honestly i would have no idea when to mulch the super soil and give the teas tho..im a noob and i was hoping to find something super simple with good results..im using root organic soil and nutes right now and plants are doing fine i think they could be even better but honestly most of the small problems are just my fault due to being new..but thanks for your response I appreciate the advice. Anybody else have any experience with similar methods? Would i be better off doing a 50% coco 25% ewc 25 % organic compost and then using the roots organic nutes?( i already have the nutes would like to use them haha)

Top Bottom