• Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Tester Name : Dubwobble
Strain : Cocoa Kush - DJ Short
Method Smoked : Clean glass pipe

APPEARANCE

Cocoa_Kush_DJ_Short1.jpg

Dense, greasy, sticky little nugget. A bit of an olive off-green color. The few pices of leaves that it has are covered in crystals. I saw a lb of it and it all was similar acorn-sized buds. A tiny bit of it had blueish/purple in the leaves.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Pine
Associated smells of bud : Tiny bit Earthy

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Pine
Associated flavours : Dark Chocolate, but not like Bubba or Master Kush. Those strains taste mocha-coffee, this is more like sweetened dark chocolate with some sour earthy aftertaste. YUM ! Every hit tastes as good as the first.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
4 = kinda harsh
- cough factor? : A little bit. If you really hold in a hit it expands and gets you coughing, but not too bad.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body
Head 40% / Body 60%

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
3 hours, cottonmouth lasting longer. Couldn't finish the pipe.

Use : Nightime herb. Gives me a heavy front of head kinda thing for the first part of the stone (something I usually associate with stong sativa's) along with a nice muscle relaxation as time goes on. Each exhale kinda gave me a headrush, and I could instantly feel it. Seems like this would pretty intense for most smokers. I like it alot. If I grew this I bet it would be even better =)

Munchies? : yes

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Good Report my friend, sounds tasty, thorough description, Peace Shiva

B

been

Glad to see it really tastes like chocolate and it looks good enough to eat.

P

PRODUCT

I've had these buds directly from the man himself... it was really really nice

but lacked in potency

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice report man. One strain I have been wondering about.... in my recent Chocolate Craze. Indoor or Outdoor?

Top Bottom