Coconut Infused Oil Chocolate Brownie Recipe (Easy + Delicious)

• Thread starter Kiwichick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kiwichick

Kiwichick

1/2 cup cannabis infused coconut oil
1/8 cup coconut oil
130-160gm 70-80% dark chocolate broken up into smaller pieces
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 cup of packed brown sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350F or 175C. Line an 8” dish with foil and grease with butter. Then place baking paper over foil and grease. I use baking paper so the minute particles of foil don’t leech into the brownie.

Melt the coconut oil and broken chocolate pieces together in a heatproof bowl over pot of boiling water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water in pot. Stir constantly until melted and set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.

Stir together flour, salt and cocoa powder set aside

Stir brown sugar into chocolate mix

Beat eggs into chocolate mixture until well combined

Mix in flour, salt and cocoa powder until just incorporated

Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. I always check it at 20 minutes and 2-3 minutes after as you don’t want to over cook it. The brownie is ready when you place a toothpick in to test, and it comes out with a few crumbs slightly damp. The foil will keep cooking it so don’t wait until the crumbs are dry. Remove from oven and leave in dish until cool. Lift out using the foil. Slice into bite sized pieces. I make these with Sour Diesel or Monster Cookies strain, however use whatever strain you enjoy. The brownie is quite strong but a lovely high and good for chronic pain, anxiety and Insomnia. I use Monster Cookies for my Fibromyalgia and other chronic pain issues. This strain is 80% Indica/20% sativa approx 19% THC. Sour Diesel sativa approx 16-20% THC Is great for the above illnesses and depression. So simple to make and tastes delicious. I vacuum seal them and keep them in pantry. If you keep them in the fridge the sugar will break them down. Please try and enjoy.
Coconut infused oil chocolate brownie recipe easy  delicious

the rrock

the rrock

I go with Betty F'n Crockett and triple chunk fudge,sometimes cookies(oatmeal) all courtesy of the MBM(the one and only)With MBM go from buds to in my stomach in less than 3hr,with decarb included

JacobCl86

JacobCl86

It looks good, i am not good in baking, hope i will succeed to cook it :)

Top Bottom