Coconut Oil Tincture For My Uncle's Dying Dog

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King Julien

King Julien

Had a friend that left his dog at home while he went to the store. He had thrown away some old edibles in the trash and while he was gone his dog decided to eat all but half of one. It came as rather a surprise because that dog had never gotten into the trash before. So that dog ate around 6 heavy doses for a full grown human and weighed all of 30 pounds wet. It couldn't walk right, eyes danced around having trouble settling, whimpered a lot while clearly not enjoying itself at all. Luckily it was fine by late the next day but it spooked the owner quite a bit.

I'm sorry to hear you gotta put it down but at least it's got somebody like you to look after it and med it up so it's later days are better days.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

this thread makes me cry I don't want to think of any dog that cant live its life to the fullest

my puppy just turned 10 he is a 130 pound brindle boxer he is my hole world

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

skin ulcer any one know a good way to treat that in dogs my baby has one I think been taking care of it but not sure if it really is that about to just take him to the vet but he hates that more then the soar lol

King Julien

King Julien

Well I'm no vet but I do know that skin ulcers can be caused by a wide range of factors but more often than not are caused by an underlying bacteria or disease. If it was bacteria they sell plenty of over the counter sprays for dogs for multiple infections but it can also be caused by other factors. Without knowing exactly what's causing it I wouldn't begin to know what to do about it.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

its on his hind leg he is to porky to get to it but when he lays down he slides on his leg rubbing junk in to it

It might be a ulcer but more likely its one of the cancers he has im thinking one of his tumors grew on the outer layer of skin rather in a layer of fat or something I going to get bendril and see if that helps

Graywolf

Graywolf

its on his hind leg he is to porky to get to it but when he lays down he slides on his leg rubbing junk in to it

It might be a ulcer but more likely its one of the cancers he has im thinking one of his tumors grew on the outer layer of skin rather in a layer of fat or something I going to get bendril and see if that helps

As has been noted, there is more than one possibility, so a trip to the vet would be the safe way. If it is bacterial, or cancer, cannabis oil topical may help, as it is both antibacterial and anti tumor.

Organikz

Organikz

If it's a nodule it could be a syst. My old boxer has them. They are benign most time but you should go to the vet. They have to draw out a culture sample. It will also drain it. It builds up with pressure. This would temporarily relieve it. I like homeopathy but when it comes to serious health I look to a good vet. Look out for those return visit loving vets. They literally run you through 5 courses of action with no results. 1 vet ended up costing $400 along with 3 vet visits for an unchecked ear infection. Another vet cost me $60 and he told me I could just call in the medication any time without a visit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom