Coconut Water

• Thread starter hiimhere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiimhere

hiimhere

So basically I've started drinking a lot of Coconut Water and was taking a look at the claimed benefits for human health. Upon reading up wiki I found that it contains Cytokinin which is beneficial to plants. Here is an excerpt.

"Cytokinins (CK) are a class of plant growth substances (phytohormones) that promote cell division, or cytokinesis, in plant roots and shoots."

Has anyone made a reasonable attempt at using Coconut Water as a supplement to their nutrient regimen? If so any positive or negative feed back?

datDANK

datDANK

maybe thats why its the HOTTEST NEW GROWING MEDIUM

i love coco water, just make sure they are from thailand and not brazil. the brazil ones don't taste that good.

did you know you can use coconut juice as an IV?!?!?

hiimhere

hiimhere

Haha interesting take.

I didn't realize that you could use it as an IV. Do they use it in place of Saline to hydrate people or something? I tend to stay as far away from needles as possible haha.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I drink Dr Martins Organic Coco Juice alot....and yes it can be used as an IV :)

Dr Antonio Martins Coco Juice is unique amongst coconut waters. Its tapped from fresh, green, organic coconuts according to a patented process that ensures the juice has never come into contact with light or air.

hiimhere

hiimhere

Haha ok but what about it's applications for feeding our little green friends?

datDANK

datDANK

too expensive prolly but try it and see how your plants do

if they look great then thats interesting..

if they look over the top amazing then come tell us

Latest posts

Top Bottom