Coco's Outdoor 2017 (4 Strains)

• Thread starter bttrthnbuttr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bttrthnbuttr

bttrthnbuttr

Ok so I am pretty new to this site and I started a grow journal on my indoor Comet Kush yesterday and I figured I would stay one on my outdoor crop and maybe possibly my auto flower seeds I'm messing with. Anyways as far as outdoors goes I'm grow 4 strains this year. I have 12 each of the following, Grape Snow Train, digital dream, and snowberry blue. I also have 4 plants if a unknown strain I got from a guy down the road, these plants were in really bad shape, not sure what the are but looking nice now. I plan on putting the out middle to end of May depending on the weather. If dinner is possible then I may go earlier but end of my is my shooting point. This will be just some gorilla grows. Here's some pics.

Cocos outdoor 2017 4 strains
Cocos outdoor 2017 4 strains 2
Cocos outdoor 2017 4 strains 3
Cocos outdoor 2017 4 strains 4
Cocos outdoor 2017 4 strains 5
bttrthnbuttr

bttrthnbuttr

Everything is looking great. There will be a change however. My indoor crop was supposed to be comet Kush but the seeds turned out to be a sausage party. Since I have my room set up to run 6 plants I am going to switch the comet Kush to outside and I'll decide which I'll change to my indoor crop. My choices are the Snowberry blue, Grape Snow Train, digital dream and C99. I'll decide on that later. Anyways here are some update pics.

Received 10212881555811602
Received 10212881556091609
Farmer P

Farmer P

Cool setup. Too bad about the comets. L0l on Shaggy with the big red beard.

M

manuel felix

Everything is looking great. There will be a change however. My indoor crop was supposed to be comet Kush but the seeds turned out to be a sausage party. Since I have my room set up to run 6 plants I am going to switch the comet Kush to outside and I'll decide which I'll change to my indoor crop. My choices are the Snowberry blue, Grape Snow Train, digital dream and C99. I'll decide on that later. Anyways here are some update pics.
Do you know any one hiring trimmers that pay by day or by pound ???

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Do you know any one hiring trimmers that pay by day or by pound ???
I'd say there most probably will b if u live in an area were there's lots of outdoor crops however I'd also say it's way to early in the season for there to be anything needing trimmed

jipp

jipp

Two of these will also be joining my 2017 outdoor crop pretty excited about these.
laughs, the shaggy face was a nice touch.
red hair, all the women in my family have red hair.. im told i get red tint in my brown hair sometimes. laughs.. i think they just fucking with me;

looking good sir.
chris.

bttrthnbuttr

bttrthnbuttr

laughs, the shaggy face was a nice touch.
red hair, all the women in my family have red hair.. im told i get red tint in my brown hair sometimes. laughs.. i think they just fucking with me;

looking good sir.
chris.
Haha. That's pretty much how mine works. Hair in my head is brown but the beard gets red. Thanks man. I'm really excited about outdoors this year. I sure to only do a plant of two but this year I'm doing bigger things and I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm thinking about a week I should be good to put them out. Thanks again man.

M

manuel felix

I'd say there most probably will b if u live in an area were there's lots of outdoor crops however I'd also say it's way to early in the season for there to be anything needing trimmed
Yup Ima just putting it out there for later this year if some one needs trimmers but thanks anyways

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yup Ima just putting it out there for later this year if some one needs trimmers but thanks anyways
I'd fuckin love to live in an area with lots of outdoor crops but no one grows ootdoors were I live.it would just be awesome to be able to sit trimming weed all day and get paid for it.sure it's a pain trimming my own crop but that's sitting in a house.id gladly sit outside trimming in the sun if I could.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Haha. That's pretty much how mine works. Hair in my head is brown but the beard gets red. Thanks man. I'm really excited about outdoors this year. I sure to only do a plant of two but this year I'm doing bigger things and I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm thinking about a week I should be good to put them out. Thanks again man.
I tell u I grow all sorts o good shit in my in door grow but I'd be chuffed and happy if I had even just a couple o autos going outdoors so I understand your excitement

M

manuel felix

I'd fuckin love to live in an area with lots of outdoor crops but no one grows ootdoors were I live.it would just be awesome to be able to sit trimming weed all day and get paid for it.sure it's a pain trimming my own crop but that's sitting in a house.id gladly sit outside trimming in the sun if I could.
Yeah bro it's verry fuun i work for a guy in Oregon he paid us 200 a day plus overtime bye the time it was over I came down with like 30000 I would trim like 6 pounds a day

bttrthnbuttr

bttrthnbuttr

Yeah bro it's verry fuun i work for a guy in Oregon he paid us 200 a day plus overtime bye the time it was over I came down with like 30000 I would trim like 6 pounds a day
Ok I feel as the I've been patient. You want to start a thread on the subject?

Latest posts

Top Bottom