CocoStadium: Barebulb Vert Adventures

• Thread starter sfzoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Loookin nice. How is the yeild on the Deadhead og?

Are you recircing the coco?

How much PBP mL/gal are you dosing?

Thanks.

A

AliasAO

whatsup alias,

i'm really random about my xtreme products. with the exception of Mykos which comes with every single xplant. I mix the azos w/ the mykos when root dressing.

Calcarb, I just spray every 2 weeks. They said any more frequent and you're just wasting product, but nothing bad will happen.

So what other nutes are you using along w/ your Myko/Azos soil amendment mix and root dressing?

Ive been actually trying straight up XG, Watering with Mykos WP/Azos and hitting it once a week with the Tea Brew. [ going to water with the Tea tomorrow for the first time ]

Since they went through the trouble of sending me all that free shit I figured I tried to give it a go.

Do you adjust the Ph of your water when you have the Mykos thriving down under? Or do you just run RO or filtered water straight?

S

sfzoo

well i'm in coco and perlite, so I have to feed every single time. won't go too well if i cut nutes w/o amending the medium.

I run H&G coco, but might go back to Canna after this runs out. We'll see after this next run. I run the HH/MOAB combo and that pretty much will kill the population due to the high npk concentrations. So, i don't sweat the microbes after week 8 or so, on 10wk strains.

i always adjust my pH. I try to use scilica as a ph up and cannazyme for pH down...although that is an expensive ph down. currently trying to find a better solution for ph down as i'm usually adjusting from ~6.6

S

sfzoo

Loookin nice. How is the yeild on the Deadhead og?

Are you recircing the coco?

How much PBP mL/gal are you dosing?

Thanks.

Thanks. I'm not sure about the yield. Not even sure its the right cut...trying to figure that out. Last run it was in subpar conditions, this run it seems to be a whole different plant...:sign0065:

lol, no PBP

recirc coco? if you mean recycling the coco, yes. if you mean recirculating the solution, no.

A

AliasAO

well i'm in coco and perlite, so I have to feed every single time. won't go too well if i cut nutes w/o amending the medium.

I run H&G coco, but might go back to Canna after this runs out. We'll see after this next run. I run the HH/MOAB combo and that pretty much will kill the population due to the high npk concentrations. So, i don't sweat the microbes after week 8 or so, on 10wk strains.

i always adjust my pH. I try to use scilica as a ph up and cannazyme for pH down...although that is an expensive ph down. currently trying to find a better solution for ph down as i'm usually adjusting from ~6.6

Yea that makes sense for the Ph up and down .. I may try that since I dont want to go with the chems trying to be strictly as organic as possible.

But I will be prob adding a few nutes towards the end.. The benes will survive until atleast week 8.

Have you completed a full run while using your Xtreme G line?

S

sfzoo

AliasAO, i don't use it regularly to say i use it for a full run. I run the mykos everytime. i like azos and calcarb, i'll be adding that next round as a regular addition to the regimen.

=======

The crop is cut and is drying.

My overall thoughts on this run is that I still flipped them a tad tall.
I need to practice timing on my pruning and canopy control.
I hope to get em in a bit shorter and topped only once.

Trainwreck turned out nice, small buds but they're smelly and dense.
Alien Bubba turned out way better, wayyy better. That cold snap last winter really had an effect on yield. I'll be sure to plan for this in the coming months.
Alien Dawg turned out great again, but alas it was my last run w/ her until i can trackdown some seeds.
Deadhead/SFVOG turned out killer. I include both because my clone stock has been all mixed up. The Aliens were easy to identify, but the OGs look the same to me. either way, stoked to have them turn out so well.
DUDs are sick, super diesel w/ hints of lemon. great open structure, real nice for vert. The stalks are real sturdy. Nugs were medium sized, dense, and sticky. Next run i'd prefer a shorter plant and topped only once.
SISs are nice as well, they grow really similarly to the DUDs but the nugs are less conical, more rounded and stout. strong fuel smells from her as well.

Double UnderDawg,

IMG_88251.jpg
IMG_8826.jpg
IMG_8827.jpg
IMG_8829.jpg

Labeled Deadhead OG, but I got another cut that was also labeled that...so idk. Might be SFVOG.
IMG_88461.jpg
IMG_88451.jpg
IMG_88481.jpg
IMG_88471.jpg

Alien Bubba
IMG_8860.jpg
IMG_8853.jpg
IMG_88511.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg
IMG_8866.jpg

And this one was labeled SFVOG, hence my confusion.
IMG_8874.jpg
IMG_8877.jpg
IMG_8875.jpg
IMG_8876.jpg
IMG_8881.jpg

IMG_8880.jpg

Alien Dawg
IMG_88821.jpg
IMG_8884.jpg
IMG_8885.jpg
IMG_8888.jpg

Bubba
IMG_8895.jpg
IMG_8896.jpg

IMG_8892.jpg

Dawg
IMG_8890.jpg
IMG_8889.jpg

Tons more to come. Gotta run to work. Thanks for checkin it out. If you see anything you can advise on, please feel free.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Sounds and looks like you had a great run. That stadium is doing work. Congrat SF.

S

sfzoo

thanks ron. it was a good run for sure.
takin forever to dry though. almost 20 days.

damn.

S

sfzoo

Just a little tent up date. These photos are old. about 1.5wks before they were chopped. They were chopped 2 wks ago. I don't have any more recent pics of this crop.

Thanks for lookin!!

Black Ice OG

IMG_93991.jpg

Purple Urkle, this pheno was quite different from the others. rounder, denser buds. Looks like Grandaddy to me.
IMG_9396.jpg

The mor common Purple Urkle pheno types
IMG_9390.jpg

IMG_9381.jpg

IMG_93801.jpg
IMG_93781.jpg
IMG_9377.jpg

Black Ice OG, the aroma is out of this world, for most phenos. Some sorta creamy, berry, fresh baked pie smell. wouldn't say cherry pie, but its in the neighborhood.
IMG_9392.jpg

IMG_9386.jpg

Black Ice OG, crappy pheno. No aroma, not as frosty as her sisters
IMG_93751.jpg

Crop shot
IMG_93831.jpg

Purple Capo Kush, really nice plants. Resin production is on point. Aroma, not sure yet. Smelled great on the plant, but waiting for a proper cure to make any judgements. The phenotypes I found were very similar. Can't wait to do a whole crop of her!!
IMG_93731.jpg
IMG_9372.jpg
IMG_9371.jpg
IMG_93681.jpg
IMG_9364.jpg

Deadband OG. Haven't smoke it yet, but she looks good after a nice dry and cure. Aromas consist of either that earthy, kushy, fuely funk...or a fruity. And I have one plant that has a nice mix of both aromas. Fruity on the surface, but when squeezed it reminds me of Casey Jones.
IMG_93871.jpg
IMG_93561.jpg
IMG_93431.jpg

justiceman

justiceman

Looks like things are going well man. Liking those floral colors for sure!

A

AliasAO

Looks like the last crop ended up very well Zoo. That Bubba got some real purp color.

And the current ladys are looking very nice. Keep up the good grow.

S

sfzoo

Looks like things are going well man. Liking those floral colors for sure!

thx for droppin by justiceman, nice to see you round the forums again.

Looks like the last crop ended up very well Zoo. That Bubba got some real purp color.

And the current ladys are looking very nice. Keep up the good grow.

Thx alias. Last crop was nice, a bit light but fire for sure.

A

AliasAO

Thx alias. Last crop was nice, a bit light but fire for sure.

thats wat my current Purple Kush and Kandy Kush is looking like in my current grow== still got a couple more weeks left before pull so hopefully they will put on more weight.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm Zoo killer genetics and pics brotha evryrhing looks insane you keepin all of these in rotation or just your favs really awesome work as usual playa!-- what's your fav cut right now?

S

sfzoo

Damm Zoo killer genetics and pics brotha evryrhing looks insane you keepin all of these in rotation or just your favs really awesome work as usual playa!-- what's your fav cut right now?

Yeah man, a TON of genes in here. And more on the way. Just put some Aligee Kushplant into papertowels. Just xplanted Pisces' UkCheese s1

Keeping:
SFV OG
Alien Bubba
DUD, or SIS. Not both, leaning towards DUD right now. One more run will decide.
Trainwreck, not as potent as I remember. I might just keep for the tastes and aroma.
Platinum Kush. Yields super well, and clones quick.

I'm curing the last run. Black Ice OG, Purple Urkle, Afghani, Deadband, Purple Capo Kush.

Gonna be fun pickin a winner. !! prelim testing has got me twisted!! PCK gonna blow some minds around here.

============

Gearing up for another stadium run.
Got these girls, just got a haircut. Sativa's went in the stadium last thursday. Indica's will veg longer, but will be in the stadium before weeks end. Probably tomorrow, or the next day.
The stretchy bitch in the middle is Deadband OG
IMG_9577.jpg

New cuts, for another run in a new tent in a few weeks.
IMG_9601.jpg

Crowded and under lit veg tent.
IMG_95622.jpg

My experimental 'bonzai' mom's.
IMG_9589.jpg

and some newly xplanted cuts that will be flowered under 8"
IMG_95691.jpg

And the Moms. I'm getting about 10 or so cuts from each of these when I need em.
IMG_95701.jpg

A

AliasAO

I like your set up Zoo.

Is the mom tent split with a clone/seedling dock too?

S

sfzoo

Getting geared up for a new run.

Stadium is in week2 in these pics. The rest of the shelves will be filled in w/ the UK Cheese i'm testing for Jimmynitz.
IMG_9638.jpg

This is a mix of cuts that will end up along side the UK Cheese. DUD, Sis, Trainwreck, A.Bubba, SFVOG, Platinum Kush.
IMG_96341.jpg

And these girls, are a mix of the same cuts that have just been xplanted into small styros. Running near 50 in a sog in the tent. Might run a coco bed for fun.
IMG_9626.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good to see you still rocking this stadium bro

S

sfzoo

good to see you still rocking this stadium bro

Thanks bro, i really like the stadium. Probably my favorite style of growing. Bushes, no larf, minimal equipment.

===

IMG_9695.jpg

These are going into a coco bed tonight and then flipped soon after.

Top Bottom