Coffee Shops In Co

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I know of the lazy lion, which is a private members only cannabis club... no red card needed... hadn't been there though...

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

unfortunately the members only clubs are the only way to get around the public smoking ban that applies to joints as well as cigarettes.

souf69

souf69

Hey Colorado friends,

I was wondering if there are any Amsterdam style coffee shops open yet over there? A place to go get high and watch a game or eat some breakfast.

-Cap
Cap, no need for a coffee shop cause your more than welcome to come to my casa! Shoot I'll even have breakfast made!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

There's a couple spots that give weed away with merchandise purchase, but not sure how legit they are....they have smoke lounge inside

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

i've seen a few places where there's a business and residential in the same building, so they have a "back room" that's private but honestly it all feels sketchy and not enjoyable...I've seen a few industry parties where dispos are renting a "smoking bus" that will park in a discrete spot in a parking lot or something, that's always fun 20-30 people on a limo bus taking dabs and smoking blunts

muir

muir

Club Ned in Nederland have the look and feel of getting high in a trailer park.

trippinballz

trippinballz

There's a couple spots that give weed away with merchandise purchase, but not sure how legit they are....they have smoke lounge inside

Not legit at all. And why would anyone pay to go smoke their own bud....ANYWHERE?
Definitely the "see me" crowd who....um....need "weeded" out or we're gonna see the hammer come down on all of us/laws change across the board. Remember how the CLOWN SHOW fucked up med and the rules all changed for the worse for everyone because of a few greedy fucks?

Same shit gonna happen again. Just watch.

trippinballz

trippinballz

It's been legal for years (via med) to rent out a restaurant/establishment and hold a private party/smoke out/event/etc. So why doesn't anyone do this? Cus there's no legal way to profit...that's why. It's legal to ask for an entrance fee but far from legal to provide weed on premises for said entrance fee/or for exchange for goods/etc. The folks bending the laws like this won't make any money/won't last long because the laws specifically prohibits any/all of it.

Hopefully someday things will change. Gonna depend on what the clown show does between now and then, IMO. Some kinda fun....

colostoney

colostoney

I know I hear a couple clubs opening in Pueblo in Springs similar I'm not certain how all the details a buying n smoking work cuz Im old n don't care.
Be warned though. They are obviously at least some gonna be selling bud to customers because a couple shady ones are trying to recruit exclusive growers super cheap
so they must be trying to pursue a pseudo dispo angle honest I don't know and I didn't get along at all with the owners/investors or whater the fuck they were.
I know of at least one other down here where ya bring your own weed but I think its more a younger kid oriented place to play video games and shit idk. Im too old to
really enjoy that either. Burning one on the lake with a bro watching the sunset or at the river with my pups is my style.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

Get in the mountains , favorite places to blaze are as far away from peeps as nature will allow :)
I was thinking the same. Fuck, id rather go wander around red rocks and get high for free. Some places do have gogo dancers and free drinks if you pay for "membership" to partake in the dab bar. But id rather head in the other direction of town.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So you aren't allowed to blaze in a public place, but isn't an establishment private. What about designated smoking patios? There has to be a loophole somewhere.

I have some ideas to get around the "selling pot" laws.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Oh and I am in no way pickign the brains of COlorado folk so I can move there and open a coffee shop. I will patiently wait for Cali to pass, with my business model in hand. I would really like to have a sports bar/gastropub type place with no alcohol, but free joints to hand out in exchange for a slightly overpriced meal.

There are cigar lounges here so I don't see the difference.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

So you aren't allowed to blaze in a public place, but isn't an establishment private. What about designated smoking patios? There has to be a loophole somewhere.

There are some places that have a front as a head shop, inflated prices for bunk glass from India, with a free bag of weed. Out the door for like 60 bucks with a bammer pipe and an eighth of their extra special strain; the Huckabee. But yes, its public if anyone can enter. If you charge at the door it becomes a private function. We'll see what the rec brings now. Youd think if youre on the patio of a 21 and up bar(for drinking alcohol) with your drink, then you could enjoy a doob with it. Youre on the bars property... A thought provoking question.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

Oh and I am in no way pickign the brains of COlorado folk so I can move there and open a coffee shop. I will patiently wait for Cali to pass, with my business model in hand. I would really like to have a sports bar/gastropub type place with no alcohol, but free joints to hand out in exchange for a slightly overpriced meal.

I believe this would be legal. But so as to not stir the pot with the local non marijuana tolerant folk, make it known so no one goes in and gets a sore vagina about it. But i would eat there...

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

Definitely, there's always a nook in the cranny.

I'm with you on the gastropub style place. Cafe, juice/dab bar, high end rare strains with a small dynamic food menu. Build a unique environment inside of that... My vision of it is anything but bourgeois.

Wouldn't be easy but having a "must see" place that stoners want to go back to is key. Do everything right and build a little cannabis mecca. I can imagine it being fun once you get things going... Cool stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom