Cola Monster's Organic Greenhouse Cannabis

• Thread starter Cola Monster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boston toker

boston toker

Some shots from my last organically grown indoor crop. The strain is called "Jade Dragon" which is a personal creation of mine that consists of Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Green Crack. Enjoy!:cool:
Lovein it. Looks like some good meds

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I love that you use Oscar. I used to have a crush on Oscar when I was a kid. And Keith Partridge.

Irish063

Irish063

I'm in a small pre-fab'd greenhouse house right now. I'd like to switch over to something built like your setup. Simple and big. How many mm's thick is your plastic?

Cola Monster

Cola Monster

I'm in a small pre-fab'd greenhouse house right now. I'd like to switch over to something built like your setup. Simple and big. How many mm's thick is your plastic?

High Irish063!
The plastic I use is 6mm thick with an infrared coating.

G

grandaddyP

Some shots from my last organically grown indoor crop. The strain is called "Jade Dragon" which is a personal creation of mine that consists of Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Green Crack. Enjoy!:cool:

This looks extremely tasty, checkout the attached photo, what do you think the strain is?

20161003 163048
G

grandaddyP

Im also curious if you have any seeds available of this awesome Jade Dragon

Top Bottom