Cold press flower hash its time to be experience

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Cold press flower hash aka hashbrowns aka epuc aka brownies...

Just do what you would do for rosin with cured bud or fresh dry bud. but no heat when you press... a cold press...

1 press will do and I think every press after might slightly alter the high experience... becoming more hashy or something different...
Dont think you have to press and fold till it looks like the pictures 1 press will do just fine...

If you dont have a press but have a hammer then hammer the amount you want to smoke between parchment paper and a cloth. Love taps. But not to soft intuitively figure it out dont think I can show that In Film.

Some press it till it looks like hash
Cold press flower hash its time to be experience

Cold press flower hash its time to be experience 2
Cold press flower hash its time to be experience 3
Cold press flower hash its time to be experience 4

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Cold press flower hash aka hashbrowns aka epuc aka brownies...

Just do what you would do for rosin with cured bud or fresh dry bud. but no heat when you press... a cold press...

1 press will do and I think every press after might slightly alter the high experience... becoming more hashy or something different...
Dont think you have to press and fold till it looks like the pictures 1 press will do just fine...

If you dont have a press but have a hammer then hammer the amount you want to smoke between parchment paper and a cloth. Love taps. But not to soft intuitively figure it out dont think I can show that In Film.

Some press it till it looks like hashView attachment 1150684
View attachment 1150685View attachment 1150686View attachment 1150687

Ordered the exact same brick press earlier this week.

Can you give any advise pertaining to pressing maybe 1/2 lb of keif. Tia

Top Bottom