Cold Sweat Smoke. <3

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I appreciate the medicine that's so good, you have to take your shirt after a toke or you'll sweat all over it. Just had a pull of extremely well grown OG that put me in my place.

Hope y'all are higher than a birds dick too :afroweed:

Aligee

Aligee

Lol i dig that kinda smoke beading up
All over the brow lol !!! im chiefing some bluedream right now its some fire my new fav medicine !!!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol i dig that kinda smoke beading up
All over the brow lol !!! im chiefing some bluedream right now its some fire my new fav medicine !!!

Go peep that blue dream x diablo OG that's up in logics charity auction! Please :bow.

Lemme know what you think, I got some pics up of it :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I appreciate the medicine that's so good, you have to take your shirt after a toke or you'll sweat all over it. Just had a pull of extremely well grown OG that put me in my place.

Hope y'all are higher than a birds dick too :afroweed:
I have never experienced that ever before. What I do currently experience are heat flashes directly related to being peri-menopausal (and that exercise will fix right back up).

I don't know that I would like that feeling. I prefer the wash, wwwaaasssshhhhh of smooth mellowness that I get from that first hit in the morning. Or after having not smoked for several hours. Or when I'm really stressed or distressed, and I take that hit and feel the wwwwaaaassssshhhhh of goodness washing over me.

Yeah, that.

Top Bottom