College Football smack talk

• Thread starter ehole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ehole

since the nfl has one i think college deserves one as well.

so i guess i get to start this off. I am an Alabama fan/former tide athlete. i love my team this year and i'm quite convinced we are the only defense that can stop the gaytors from going to another bcs title game this year. and to get the rest of you riled up in the midwest and cali the SEC is the best conference out there.

K

koopa troopa

bump Division II football champs University of Minnesota - Duluth Bulldogs. can you guys say perfect season?

M

Mr. Whipple

"The" Ohio State Buckeyes :muscle

Boo Blue.

Whip :drink

K

koopa troopa

the D2 championship was on ESPN. they played down south either in alabama or miss.

C

cannabaholic

Nah Nah Nah Ya see, havent y'all learned??

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!

TEXAS baby

comin for that number 1 spot!!!

E

ehole

i pull for michigan twice a year. when they play notre dame and ohio state (come on almost every university has the in it don't be gay) :puke
BamaSeal.png

F

Frozen Farmer

Koopa, I totally agree with you! Go Duluth! Hell, even watching St. Johns and shit is a blast. But as far as D1 is concerned I gotta go Texas. They my boys. But I really wanna see how Ohio State does. Apparently they have a 235 lbs quarterback that can run a 4.33 40.... I would love to see that!

M

mysophilia

since the nfl has one i think college deserves one as well.

so i guess i get to start this off. I am an Alabama fan/former tide athlete. i love my team this year and i'm quite convinced we are the only defense that can stop the gaytors from going to another bcs title game this year. and to get the rest of you riled up in the midwest and cali the SEC is the best conference out there.

Your funny bro... You wont be playing UF at all this year.. Were not scheduled to play you and I know you guys wont win your division.. Still gotta beat LSU, and the new sleeper Ol Miss.. Houston Nutt a great coach.. Nice to see him bring more action to the SEC.. Hate to beat ya up but FLA gonna win it all.. Our D is solid.. Our secondary is seasoned and bad ass... Returning Tebow is great for Offense, and returning Spikes is gonna make our D fire on all 12 cyclinders.... Cant wait for it to start!!! GL to all though.. Just rember Fla will repeat championship again !!

E

ehole

Your funny bro... You wont be playing UF at all this year.. Were not scheduled to play you and I know you guys wont win your division.. Still gotta beat LSU, and the new sleeper Ol Miss.. Houston Nutt a great coach.. Nice to see him bring more action to the SEC.. Hate to beat ya up but FLA gonna win it all.. Our D is solid.. Our secondary is seasoned and bad ass... Returning Tebow is great for Offense, and returning Spikes is gonna make our D fire on all 12 cyclinders.... Cant wait for it to start!!! GL to all though.. Just rember Fla will repeat championship again !!

fact uf has never ever finished a regular season undefeated (minus sec champ and bowl game). you have fewer sec titles than bama has national titles also fact. we weren't scheduled to play you last year but it happened... you guys still have to go to baton rouge too we get them at home. houston nutt sucks as a coach. he's only good when he has low expectations and can't do a damn thing with a winner

M

mysophilia

fact uf has never ever finished a regular season undefeated (minus sec champ and bowl game). you have fewer sec titles than bama has national titles also fact. we weren't scheduled to play you last year but it happened... you guys still have to go to baton rouge too we get them at home. houston nutt sucks as a coach. he's only good when he has low expectations and can't do a damn thing with a winner

I sense your still sore about UF Destroying you guys in the SEC championship... Or maybe your still sore about loosing to UTAH.. Regardless, looking forward to some football ... UF hasnt much to worry about.. Team is stacked with tallent and experience ......

Not worried about the LSU game, we have a off week before we play them and by then we should have all our preseason kinks worked out... I am looking forward to beating Tenn after Kippen talked so much smack..

E

ehole

I sense your still sore about UF Destroying you guys in the SEC championship... QUOTE]

ugh destroying us??? ugh last i checked watching that game you were one weak face mask (like barely touched with 2 fingers no grab) penalty away from not winning game. it was about 10 to go last quarter (and you were losing) and demps got stopped of 3rd and 4 around midfield. give away 15 yards first down blah blah... so don't even fucking pretend that is destroying someone, well maybe it is in the mind of a gaytor. anyone else remmeber 07 when uf was talking of repeating and went 9-4???

M

mysophilia

I sense your still sore about UF Destroying you guys in the SEC championship... QUOTE]

ugh destroying us??? ugh last i checked watching that game you were one weak face mask (like barely touched with 2 fingers no grab) penalty away from not winning game. it was about 10 to go last quarter (and you were losing) and demps got stopped of 3rd and 4 around midfield. give away 15 yards first down blah blah... so don't even fucking pretend that is destroying someone, well maybe it is in the mind of a gaytor. anyone else remmeber 07 when uf was talking of repeating and went 9-4???

:character0111:

We beat ya deal with it.. Please dont tell me ya gonna nickle and dime that game? Yeah we beat ya with a double point deficit, took away your perfect season last year and then ya lost to Utah.. I guess I can see why your still sore about last year...

E

ehole

yeah real sore about starting the season unranked and being #1 most of the year boy that sucked. especially since we started and had more freshmen on our roster than any other team in the ncaa. i'm actually more bitter about the utah game truth be told since andre smith got cleared of the improper agent thing so he should've played. john parker wilson sucked balls so bad and glad to be rid of him, our new qb is way better and i'm got no concerns about our o-line, how hard is it to find big fat guys in alabama??? it's not nickel and diming that was an extremely crucial play/penalty that led on to you guys taking the lead, you were stopped at midfield and were gonna have to punt. i'm not denying the loss but we weren't "destroyed" as you said. it's a long hard road to dec 5 and i hope to see you there :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom