Collidal silver.

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

I just got a bottle of Chronic Silver at GreenCoast. Whats your application technique and rates do you use?

bonkia

bonkia

From what ive read i needs to be above 30ppm ive also heared as high as 50 ppm.
Appy everyday for 14 days starting the day of flip to 12 hrs. Dont smoke anything that you sprayed.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Cool. Ive just started lookin into it.. So then you collect the pollen as the plant herms or does it just self pollinate the plant and any others in the room?

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

From what I understand, you must polinate plants that you haven't reverted. Or if your plants are large enough to treat only one branch, then the seeds from the other branches of the plant are the ones you want.

bonkia

bonkia

Im just gonna turn a whole plant male maybe 1 1/2 feet tall and let the pollen fly. Im still standoffise of fem seeds so im gonna do reg seeds aswell. The strain im reverting has crystal to the tips of the leafs at 2 weeks bloom outdoor! Its pretty damn amazing!

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Had bad luck with CS, it Was hit an miss.
But for the money that bottle costs you can get silver wire an make a CS generator with a DC power suply for electronics that will provide CS for years.

I bought some chems for Sts, an believe it's ALLOT better at reversing ladies.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

What about reversing plants that come from fem seeds probly a no-no id imagine?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

What about reversing plants that come from fem seeds probly a no-no id imagine?
nothing is really a no-no, do whatever!

you'll just have to be wayyyy careful and recognize the chance for hermies with strains.

bonkia

bonkia

Ive hea
Had bad luck with CS, it Was hit an miss.
But for the money that bottle costs you can get silver wire an make a CS generator with a DC power suply for electronics that will provide CS for years.

I bought some chems for Sts, an believe it's ALLOT better at reversing ladies.[/quote

I heared sts. Have a link for that?

Top Bottom