colloidal silver anybody used this successfully

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

just curios if anybody has been successful using the pre made colloidal silver to make feminized seeds

G

Green Supreme

I was at Bubbleman's old establishment The Melting Point some years back when Laurence Cherniak showed up. He had his new "wonder" product with him. It being colloidal silver. Holy, listening to that shameless self promoter prattle on was enough to turn me away from that stuff forever. He did seem to think it was great though and sprayed all the plants on the patio with it. Good luck. Peace GS

E

ent

I haven't tried CS but I have some sodium thiosulfate and silver nitrate. Enough to make hundreds of gallons for reversing. I think you're in the valley, if you're interested in some hit me up.

E

ent

ent thats the shit right there!!..............

Hell yah bro. Right now i'm just growing stuff out and verifying them. I should have 20+ verified cuts at the end of January and then these games can begin. I gotta verify "the white" since she is known to be great at reversing and I'm also hearing that the valley OGK shows heterozygous traits when bred with as well. 2011 is going to be fun. Don't mean to hijack Venom.

JAWS

JAWS

2011 is going to be a bitching year for alot of us i do belive...
nice path:RastaBong:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I know raskal uses and makes his own CS for all his seeds

U

up yours

I make my own also but for persoal ingestion I am curious as to this use it would he cool to have a simple product to feminize w/ thanks for info twist

Venom818

Venom818

I make my own also but for persoal ingestion I am curious as to this use it would he cool to have a simple product to feminize w/ thanks for info twist

thnx guys.hey bro you keep drinking that shit your going to turn blue check it on you tube

Nigga
U

up yours

I have for 15+yrs no blue except the balls, also have a friends dad given 6mos to live and that was 13 yrs ago all he did was toke and take silver he has now been clean since then but I thank you for concern but that is extreme ingestion

Venom818

Venom818

Hell yah bro. Right now i'm just growing stuff out and verifying them. I should have 20+ verified cuts at the end of January and then these games can begin. I gotta verify "the white" since she is known to be great at reversing and I'm also hearing that the valley OGK shows heterozygous traits when bred with as well. 2011 is going to be fun. Don't mean to hijack Venom.

not at all bro post away

genepool

genepool

Thanks Ent! that is what I will be looking for, u da man but I'm sure you already know that. I think your right 2011 is gonna be the year of the greenthumb no doubt good call bro.

V

vancerz

I have had mixed results with CS some plants its worked others It did not.... Could just be the strain I donno.

and CS rocks i have a badass CS maker, making unpure CS(from tapwater) might change your skin but pure CS I have drank at least a half gallon of the stuff a day for 3 months straight(last year with the swine flu scare) it never seemed to mess with me in anyway besides me feeling normal and good.

Top Bottom