• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

ahemait

ahemait

Ah ha!
Is fun when you don't realise you got any on yourself and have a big brown stain somewhere.

Good times.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

After turning one of my creekdog f2 (hint for the pheno - sour d comp) and collecting and sifting its pollen. Here I am showing how you can “paint single flowers to get seed growth while still
Producing large amounts of high quality flower.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

When you look at these two flowers you can see the changes after a week of pollenation. A shows signs of proper flower development, while
B shows a loss of hairs and caylx growth, early showing seed development within.

A6AE61DF 8F3B 4740 B631 4B9AB581D49C

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Here is the tent currently running a double ScrOG and 5 strains. Along with some
Small fem seed production. Amazing what you can do when you put your mind into it

hippystuff

hippystuff

Has anybody just tried the straight irritation method. Read about it in hightimes encyclopedia when it first came out. It had you tickling the new growth at branch end with a feather a couple or more times a day until pods showed do not remember what stage, probably start like rest two wks. before bud stage. no chemicals. try both on same plant and post results. I am going to try it and the upgraded colloidal silver.

INDICAtive

INDICAtive

Here is the tent currently running a double ScrOG and 5 strains. Along with some
Small fem seed production. Amazing what you can do when you put your mind into it

View attachment 920041
That tent is packed! Completely off topic but...What do you keep your humidity at? Mine looks very similar and im at 60% day 65% night. Second half of flower now n dont want any issues its been smooth sailin so far. Critical mass strain so concerned the fat buds are gonna rot or somethin. 3x3 tent with 3 fans and a 4 inch fan exhaust also.

Top Bottom