Colloidal silver question... did I suceed with producing pollen?

• Thread starter WolfieLee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WolfieLee

WolfieLee

I've never done this before please help... are these pictures of pollen pods I have produced using colloidal silver? If so what's the best way to utilize them and should I be able to pollinate the plant they came from?
Colloidal silver question did i suceed with producing pollen 2
Colloidal silver question did i suceed with producing pollen

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

Theyll open when they're ready

So may I assume that I have succeeded in creating pollen? It appears that way to me given your response but I don't like jumping to conclusions... also how late can I pollinate and still expect to see fully develop seeds my Harvest Time?

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

To be very specific... This is a mutant plant I found and I want to pollinate the femmed pollen with the female flowers of the SAME mutant plant the femmed pollen came from is this going to be a possibility? I started the collodial silver as soon as pre flowers showed up on the plant. The flowers are right in the middle of a very prolific production. But it is a fast one there's only a few more weeks...

Last edited:
slater69

slater69

You have got flowers.. you will have to wait and see if they drop pollen

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

You have got flowers.. you will have to wait and see if they drop pollen
CRAP! I thought I had this! Oh well... I suppose that answered my next question anyway which was do I continue with the silver?

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

Success! Naners! They burst forth with plenty of pollen... probably got the whole garden lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom