colloidal silver

• Thread starter choking420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

choking420

i had a question about how long cs will stay within a plant. i was thinking about spraying a male that i have and spraying him with cs. will this permenately reverse the male and all the clones i will make or will it just reverse back into a male after a certain amount of time.

O

ograskal

Thats a very good question...Why dont you try it and find out...I know when using CS on female plants i just keep spraying everday until the balls start showing and then i stop and it never turns back into a female...They turn into full blown males.~ogr

C

choking420

thx raskal. will try but it's gonna take some time. hey does anybody know where to buy some pure silver without having to order it online....

O

ograskal

I got my .999 silver coins at a local pawn shop...get your phonebook out and give all the local shops a call to see if they have silver coins...~ogr

D

doubleds

stamen it

Try a product called stamen it, most pollen from a reversed female i have ever seen.

dds

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
You can't reverse males with CS. You need to use a product made with ethephon like Pistil or Florel, even then it's not supposed to be easy.

A

adam

where did you pick up stamen? been hunting it down since chimera brought it to my attention.

C

choking420

ok what do you use to reverse a male into a female then?

budboy299

budboy299

ograskel....the female plant went all male? I thought that it would still put out predominately female flowers with some male pollen sacks thrown in.

Reason I ask this is I was just about to spray 1 female (I only have the one of her) and hope she/he self pollinated using the CS.

Will I have to take a cutting and flower at the same time to make the feminized seeds with help from the newly formed male, or will the one plant get herself seeded all on her own?

thanks

budboy299

budboy299

hahaha another question,,,
I made a batch of colloidal silver solution last night,
started with 0 ppm of distilled water. It ran all night and is now at 20 ppm and definitely has the look of greyish particulate in the water. Not just the oxidation on the silver wire but actually disolved in the water.

Has anyone ever taken the ppm of finished colloidal to determine what is the best level of disolved silver in water works best, or even a minimum level?

budboy299

budboy299

hmmmm....perhaps an experiment is in order!!!

in a couple weeks I will have some clones rooted and will start spraying one or two of them with different strength solutions of cs and we will see what happens.
stay tuned

Top Bottom