Colloidal Silver

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thump easy

thump easy

Yo naga son 001
make shure you spray it a few days before you put them in flower..
BUSTING NUTS EVERYWERE 002

thump easy

thump easy

if your blessed than your doing something right god bless and for the athiest wish you the best time on earth have a blessed night.. i am crazzy by the way..same name same area posted in palms springs thread lolz just call me crazzy i got a gut feeling..

Last edited:
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

lets do this...View attachment 363014

ill walk you guys through this and tissue culture..View attachment 363015 i think the hardest think you can do is find the most purist silver on the line i think its like i forgot but i think its 98.9 i could be wrong.. but find the most purist piece i went looking everwere and no were did they have it i shit you not i tried ever pound shop and jewlry they got it at jewlry places but its not highly pure United states is buying gold and silver to tell you the truth i dont keep up but its hard to find i found it at a pound shop after weeks of looking you can order it but i have bad luck with the mail...
View attachment 363016
get distilled water cut the silver with snips depending on how you get it if chain just improvise!!!!!!!
i cut mine with snips and then these wires are sold at radio shack make shure you clean these peices of silver after about a few hours like 4 they tend to get black and chunks of ugly stuff come off you dont want that yet i done it both ways and it works i even cloned of it and still male... easy look at the set up collect your water after 300ppms i did it worked for me.. and im willing to share what i have anytime.. that it not hard at all..

hey im getting ready to try this, how can ya tell when ur ppms are at 300? can ya use a regular ppm meter like as in checking nutes? thanks

Top Bottom