Colloidal Silver?

• Thread starter itza419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
itza419

itza419

Does this look about right after 13 days of spraying Cs on lower portion? Still no flowers yet. Top is bountiful.
Colloidal silver
Colloidal silver
Colloidal silver
Colloidal silver 2
Colloidal silver 2

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I have zero experience but fwiw as far as looks, it looks very much like a lot of the pics I see on the Interwebs

I hope to hear from some of the pros as well. I'm sure someone will chime in

Dunge

Dunge

I have gotten quite a bit of help from fellow farmers on this.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/is-this-what-colloidal-silver-looks-like.92267/
I'm over a week into spraying twice per day, and the leaf crinkle looks familiar.
Switching to 12/12 in three days.

I take it you are shooting for a full open pollination?
Looks like you might have started spraying too late.
It's going to take weeks to develop pollen once flowers start growing.
Your females look over three weeks into flower.
Might be tight.

itza419

itza419

I'll save the pollen to cross over to my Red Poison . As long as I successfully harvest it. Will check out the link..Thanx...

Dunge

Dunge

What are your plans for controlling pollen?
I have had success watching the anther pods closely, and when ripe removing the branch to another room to sit in water under 12/12 light with collection paper under the pods.
My efforts to store pollen have been disappointing.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What are your plans for controlling pollen?
I have had success watching the anther pods closely, and when ripe removing the branch to another room to sit in water under 12/12 light with collection paper under the pods.
My efforts to store pollen have been disappointing.
Lmao me too, my efforts to collect pollen have been disappointing

cannabeans

cannabeans

What you can do to save pollen is just before the pods begin to open cut the branch and soak in water over a piece of flat glass. The sacks will open shed the pollen on the glass. Collect by scraping with a card, store in fridge.

Dunge

Dunge

What you can do to save pollen is just before the pods begin to open cut the branch and soak in water over a piece of flat glass. The sacks will open shed the pollen on the glass. Collect by scraping with a card, store in fridge.
I intend to try this.
Sounds like a promising approach from a solid source.

Smerb

Smerb

To collect pollen you should take tin foil and place it under pollen sacks. Flat. Square piece about 3 inches squared. Then when you see pollen in foil just bag it up. A cut needs to be in the foil so it can slip all the way to branch. If photo needed let me know.

itza419

itza419

Not experimental approach. I have to my advantage a Master Grower.. However he hadn't tried cs yet . Pollen can be collected and dried, then frozen up to @4 months and still be potent. In his defense there was always two rooms specific male and females. The silver is experimental ..

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Man , dont know what to say there . Ive reversed several plants and never got that look . But mine turn easy. Just a couple sprays when i put into bud and bammo . good luck !

H

heisen

The pollen sacks won' look like regular male sacks.they will open and there will be what looks like bananas.there won't be as much Pollen as a regular male either.it' best to just pull off the whole sack before it splits open.I've seen them plit and not see pollen come out till you split the banana.sometimes the bananas just fall out.you really need to watch them and pull off the pods when they begin to crack.use tweezers and pinch the tip of the banana.pollen will come out when u roll it with your fingers.they'll be 3 bananas in each sack.timing is everything.I went through this and got a shit load of female auto seeds.

Also you don' have to spray till u see sacks.10 days twice a day is all u need.maybe even a week.there were a couple branches I sprayed only 3 times that ended up with bunch of sacks.so I say you can stop spraying.

Also top branches in the light produced sacks faster.lower branches like u have took forever.you really need to spray a whole plant for a week than wait.it will happen

Top Bottom