Colombian D finished pics

• Thread starter afi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Damn good grow! Great pics...thanks for sharing...been super curious about this strain....

bangbang

bangbang

hope you been sharpening your salsa dancin skills. cause this columbiana is looking hot to handle

Reactions: afi
tconch

tconch

I took my last run 70 days and it definitely was a bit stronger, but to amber for the way I like my sativas.
Peace Afi

when i cut a little at 67 days the buds didn't seem to thicken,swell up there was a big difference when cut everything at 75 days. i seem to have trouble seeing amber trics, what % were amber at 70 days?

afi

afi

At 70 days mine are about 10% amber. The pheno I have is almost 100% sativa in effect but finishes fast. Mine are dense at 50 days but continue to swell to 60 some days.
I like my sativa strains all cloudy for best effects. I have plenty of strong indicas that i take until 30% amber.

Peace, Afi

tconch

tconch

At 70 days mine are about 10% amber. The pheno I have is almost 100% sativa in effect but finishes fast. Mine are dense at 50 days but continue to swell to 60 some days.
I like my sativa strains all cloudy for best effects. I have plenty of strong indicas that i take until 30% amber.

Peace, Afi

when i cut mine the tric's were almost all milky that was at 75 days,the yield was impressive!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
This is one of the best strains I have ever smoked! I love it! Took mine at 70 days. I may only do 65 next time to have more of an up effect. But even at 70, it is still a great giggly up high! Thanks Jimmy!
I'm glad you dig it. That Colombian really has a special high that you dont see in to many strains nowadays. Even most of the more modern sativa hybrids nowadays like the hazes and their hybrids don't give that giddy old-school high.

blis84

blis84

I'm glad you dig it. That Colombian really has a special high that you dont see in to many strains nowadays. Even most of the more modern sativa hybrids nowadays like the hazes and their hybrids don't give that giddy old-school high.
Yea jimmy looks like he did a great job with these, it was actually the pisces Columbian d grow/smoke reports that gave me the idea to reverse a reeferman santa Marta cut I picked up through a online friend a year or so ago, and dust are Chemdog #4'cut with her and it was a great move because it's some of my new favorite bud, such a unique high, not like most of today's strains. The Columbian gold cut we had was stolen so I can't make more beañs, but we have probably 250 or so beañs to go through so it doesn't hurt as bad. Anyway we have a malawi x pakistani Chitral kush/nl5 male we just dusted our keeper Golden chem cut with so the lineage is (Chemdog #4 x santa Marta Columbian gold) x (Malawi x PCK/nl5). Anyway thanks to pisces for the colum d and giving me the idea for the golden chem, it opened up so many unique breeding possibilities with a hybrid that isnt All over the place! I try to make it a point to breed with crosses I haven't seen b4.

S

steelcanaries

dude this strain is so freakin dank...insane.....afi killed it, i bet that lemony sativa dom keeper of yours is bad ass! keep up the great work Jimmy...eveything Ive bee blessed to run of his has been fire, no bullshit, too....pisces ftw...be bless...steel

Reactions: bsb
Top Bottom