• 50/50

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I Dunno???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

ROweed

Hello Farmers!

I found these seeds in Colombia, germinated eight and ended up with six healthy seedlings. They are now a little over 1 week into seedling stage. Most of the weed in Colombia is not grown with the care it needs and ends up being compressed shwag with many seeds. Well I started these seeds from such said shwag to see what kind of plant I can end up with as a nice well maintained sensimilla. I didn't smoke it as I can't smoke right now, so it will make the surprise even sweeter.

I also have the idea of trying to gain some knowledge of the types of weed grown in Colombia and maybe create some strains or at least document some. True cultivated weed in Colombia is rare and shwag is so cheap it's the norm. I don't think it's the trees' fault but the farmers just grow for yield and squash the product into 10 kilo cubes for distribution.

So..... Let's see what happens, I'll keep some updates going on here from time to time.

Now, what do you think? Sativa, Indica, cross? It may be too early to tell but I know there is a wealth of experience on this forum.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CtRqK950HU[/YOUTUBE]

Colombian seed   sativa or indica
Colombian seed   sativa or indica 2
T

TwoCreeks Redux

Sativa. Much more so than most of what is referred to as sativa in California these days. That brick columbo can turn out quite well grown in California, if one is in a situation to let it stay in the ground until late November.

B

BongToker

Those thin blades tell me your going to be working with some serious sativa trees, best of luck man.

R

Rancor

Hell yeah, man, I love seeing threads like this. You never know what you could end up with out of some bag seed. Been meaning to get on that with some of the schwag circulating around here.

Sub'd for sure.

S

sweetbee

...... MMMMM, SWEET SATIVA.... the gift is in the seed; Sweetbee

G

Gartner

Marijuana varieties

Its tough to reply your question by this buds,
But i can tell you the difference, Also it looks like Sativa, as sativas leaves will be longer and it will grow higher than indica, indica will be short like a hurb.:harvest:

G

Gartner

This is sativa i can identify from the leaves, sativa leaves looks lengthy, and it grows taller compared to indica, as indica are normally bushy and short..
am i rite.. get me your suggestion, or corret me..if i was wrong

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sativa. Much more so than most of what is referred to as sativa in California these days. That brick columbo can turn out quite well grown in California, if one is in a situation to let it stay in the ground until late November.
That brick 'lumbo will put your ass in the dirt and your head a million miles away if you're not careful! Never grown, been a long time since I smoked, always made a hell of an impact.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I just brought back 70 beans from the sierras myself.

Putting them in water next week.

What region did yours come from? The coast, or inland?

Its all about original genetics. :harvest:

R

ROweed

I can't tell you honestly where the weed was grown, but it was purchased in Bogota and quite old and damaged.

Updated pics of the seedlings in my grow diary...

G

Gartner

Thanks for your updates, nice pics, great work..
got better idea about the columbian seeds...

Top Bottom