Colorado 2020: Roll Call

• Thread starter HeadShine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeadShine

HeadShine

What’s up Farmers!
Mile High City born and raised, who else on here hails from Colorful Colorado? Who moved here to grow some Herb 🌿 or work in Tech?
I’m Jake, stinking up Denver with my room exhaust.

Don’t be shy now😁 where my neighbors at?

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

Colorado represent! Definitely not a native (sorry for crowding up your home state!) but I promise my wife and I are here to bring good :)

Following you now!

HeadShine

HeadShine

What’s up @mantistoboggan ? Pleased to meet you!
How long you guys been in CO? You in the metro area?

HeadShine

HeadShine

Oh man! We’re assembling quite the posse now!
Nice to meet you @cemchris !!
Up North of the metro is the most affordable area these days. Got 2 buddies moving that direction soon.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Nice to meet you @CosmoGrows !
how long you been in CO? How long you been growing?
HeadShine,

I have been here about 4 years, I love it. Moved here for better work as my hometown didn't really have much to offer. I didn't even plan to grow weed or anything of that sort. With that being said, I have only been growing about a year and a half(give or take a couple months..) I am upcoming on my 4th harvest. Still very very much a beginner but learning very fast.

Colorado has treated me well, natural beauty!

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

Yo! This thread is now blowing up haha. I am in the Denver area. Honestly got here about a month and a half ago. Escaped the south and made it to the promise land!

I started growing around 10 years ago, but I’ve had a nice long hiatus.
Nice to meet everyone here!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Oh man! We’re assembling quite the posse now!
Nice to meet you @cemchris !!
Up North of the metro is the most affordable area these days. Got 2 buddies moving that direction soon.

Same 2 u. Yep I drove into Denver the first 2 years I was here. Def only venture down that way for shows, drag strip, or buddies now.

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

Anybody got some good sources for genetics in CO? I brought my personal collection of beans with me out here, but I'm always looking to expand it!

I'm a genetics addict haha...

Here's a little bit more of my story for anyone that's interested. For anyone that isn't I apologize in advance, tune out here.. 🥴

I guess it all starts around the time I was 17, finding GC Forums...researching The Vault for 3 months, loading up my cart with Barney's Farm, and some "new" TGA crosses (haha, seems like forever ago now) and not having enough money to pull the trigger. (If only I was sitting on all those F1's now 😭) Shit, I was just trying to be able to afford car insurance and gas at the time. So instead I waited until I got a visa giftcard for a birthday and ordered a 3 or 5 pack of UK Cheese from Nirvana. I'm guessing this all might date me a little bit, lol. Oh well.

The UK Cheese randomly showed up in the mail one day. A buddy and I popped one in his closet, and off it went in a solo cup. He had the spot to do it in, so I lost access around week 2 or 3. Buddy never transplanted it, grew about 2.5 ft tall in the solo. I was impressed with its vigor, even with no love. Eventually fell over and died after about 4 weeks or so. Buddy didn't care, I was heartbroken, lmao. From that point on, my love for the plant was born.

I think he tossed the other seeds, still mad about that...

But anyway, fastforward a good amount and here I am! Finally in a legal state where I can collect genetics with no stress.

If you got this far, thanks for reading, shoot me a message and introduce yourself!

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠
- Mantis

Latest posts

Top Bottom