Colorado cannabis tourism guide

• Thread starter fishwhistle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Just as you can have a closed off space in a vehicle (think limo) to drink in, I'm sure it will get upheld you can do the same with cannabis. But like a lot of these things, they gotta arrest someone who wants to fight the charges, to put anything in the books. Till then it's still a grey area.
Besides, I was pretty sure I could smoke pot in most cabs in Denver before the clown show...I always asked first, tipped well (unless they said no, then just a round up to the dollar). Most just said 'roll down the window', others did it for me.
My first time in AMS I left a lot of MJ/hash in my hotel room, given the public smoking laws. When I asked the cabbie if I could smoke, he said sure, smoke what? I started to ask him to turn around, lol.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Oh A'Dam...Stories, so many stories...
So I'm walking up to Dam from Bob's Hostel and inside one of those open foyer/reception areas (street facing) there is this girl standing up to the wall crying...
I was in no hurry, so I asked if everything was alright...
That is when she turned to me with big eyes and pleaded/exclaimed "I didn't do anything wrong...I didn't do anything wrong..."
Well after a minute or two of this I said fuck it bitch is tripping and went forth to find Turkish fry/kebab stand...

Which brings me to the moral of the story (for the tourists).
No! You didn't do anything wrong. Except take too much drugs. Know your limit, stay within it.

trippinballz

trippinballz

Oh, I know.. Safety first on the hill..gotta get safe ;) Just never saw that sign. I'm from the south so I'm not that flagrant in public, unless at an MJ event. Hell, I was living here a year and was still paranoid to smoke on my apt balcony at night..that was 3 years ago. I've lived in TX and SC, the 2 most MJ unfriendly states in the US..14g+ in SC=felony.

I was charged with a felony for 1/4 ounce (nickel bag then) in 1977 in Missouri. (and another Felony charge for 10 grams of hashish) as far as I know, those laws still stand.

C

CobbCreekBob

I was charged with a felony for 1/4 ounce (nickel bag then) in 1977 in Missouri. (and another Felony charge for 10 grams of hashish) as far as I know, those laws still stand.

Well, they do for some people, this cat got caught with multiple sales to state undercover, corn field full of weed growing, and lbs and lbs pkg'd ready to go. Many are saying he rolled on his St Lou biz partners to receive a sentence like that. Claim the jails are full. Many are in the MO state pen wondering if they could get a gift like that. MO is harder n hell on the small amounts, so that's another reason this sentence seems out of kilter.

trippinballz

trippinballz

Had I not have hired an attorney who grew up as a kid next door to the sitting judge, all 6 of us would have been toast and I would never have been able to avoid serious jail time (at 19) and plea it all down to misdies/w/probation.

Sure wish I still had that front page of the paper with the pic of em leading all of us out of the house in cuffs to post up everytime i hear someone say "you live where it's legal and don't know the fear we live under here in ______". (name any state where growing/possession is illegal)

Sure thing. Yeah, right.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Sure wish I still had that front page of the paper with the pic of em leading all of us out of the house in cuffs to post up everytime i hear someone say "you live where it's legal and don't know the fear we live under here in ______". (name any state where growing/possession is illegal)

Sure thing. Yeah, right.
What, you didn't get the memo in '09???
No one had ever planted in the state before :)
Just a lot of green thumbs and fast learners.

C

CobbCreekBob

if anyone knows anyone in Texas, please have them fuckers vote this idiot out of office. for God's sake, enough is enough really, after the political shutdown, etc., now this ignorance?!

Top Bottom