Colorado Clone Distributors SUCK !

• Thread starter SoCoMMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCoMMJ

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people. I've dealt with a couple of them with the same screwed up results.

At this point, I have a

Durban that smells just like my blueberry, and another that's just like sour D. None that smell like Durban.
A G-13[indica] that is bouncing off the 12' ceiling
Northern Lights #5 had 2 "phenotypes" one had balls on the bottom half and buds on the top half. The other 2 are who knows what.
Sweet tooth 2 "phenotypes" out of 4 plants, none are sweet tooth.
purple cotton....4 plants herms bad enough for a 6 week chop and toss.
Numerous others clone guy fuck ups over time.

There were a couple times where the flower room was running ahead of the veg so i needed few clones to balance production. BOTH times, from different dealers in Denver we end up with retarded shit. Even the seller down here tried to give me clones with mites. The ones we ran from him were the worst plants ever. 3 for 3 FAILS!

NEVER AGAIN. If it doesn't come from a seed pack, or a known source it ain't comin' in.

I mean really, how hard is it to pluck from a known good mother, root, and ship without screwing it up. Thankfully we already had a large base of known genetics in the shop, or buying from these guys would have been devastating.

Bottom line, get your genetics from a known an RELIABLE source. Clone distributors don't appear to be the way to go.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

NEVER AGAIN. If it doesn't come from a seed pack, or a known source it ain't comin' in.

Easy fix. Words of wisdom, right there. Even known sources though can inadvertently screw you up. I've committed to only picking my own phenotypes and running them. I'm not above accepting a clone from a reliable source, but even then I isolate and run one bloomer before I put the cut into production...
In my opinion, clones should be free if they're going to be distributed anyhow. Pay it forward, people. Peace

E

EuDiesel

You learned a valuable lesson, unfortunately, the hard way.

Also be wary of other people's rooms -- pests are exactly that, pests. They love fruits too. :)

eyecandi

eyecandi

my own personal experience with the only retail clone source I dealt (The Clone Store ... are these guys even still around??) was that they were all mixed/wrong labeled except for one.

I do however have a BCNL Nursery box sitting in my warehouse right now that I badly want to assemble and use (it was the floor model from the MedCup vendor show. storing it for them for now) ...... but I can't justify the business model for selling clones yet (would need to offload @ 400-500+/month to justify costs), so there it sits :( anyone wanna start a 'good' cloning biz? I'm sure I could get you a killer deal on it ;)

S

SoCoMMJ

Cough....mile high mike ...Cough.......

never bought clones from anyone,cannot trust the market anywhere. newbs everywhere just tryin to make a dollar. i can see lots of people wasting a whole lot of time on shit ass genetics. im thankful its not me.

I'm not naming names, but he is a clone distributor, therefore he sucks. His Medibud was one of the worst plants I ever grew. ever. I would rather grow a male, because I would end the pain after 10 days in flower.

KAL EL

KAL EL

Not sure if you know 4 corners cannarado aka 4CC or not, he is in southern co and sells seeds and medibles.

M

Mr Dank

Most of the time, the easier the clone is to get, the worse it is

If I could have hundreds of plants, 20% would be seed runs at all times. I would give my left nut to be able to do a 100 plant Nevilles Haze grow

S

SoCoMMJ

In dream land, a clone distributor has already popped and run 100 Nevilles and is in possession of a worthy mother. Then they would be able to actually cut, root, and distribute this awesome baby to customers without screwing up this simple 3 step process.

In real life, nothing like that is happening. The good DNA comes from friends, or are popped and selected from sealed packs. Everything is a scam to grab sacks of cash.

M

Mr Dank

Most clone distributors don't pop seeds. They sought out free handouts, made some trades, and are cashing in on them

eyecandi

eyecandi

In real life, nothing like that is happening. The good DNA comes from friends, or are popped and selected from sealed packs. Everything is a scam to grab sacks of cash.

i'm about to pop @ 50 of my STs. since 2 of 2 female testers are both killer, I figure a golden queen is to be had among the lot. free to whoever wants one when I find her :)

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Running a legit clone store would be a logistical nightmare. Staying in compliance with state regulations and making a profit would be nearly impossible. Popping and/or running the numbers they would need to do it right would be a shitload of work. They would have to be selling their gear for substantially higher prices than the current market would allow in order to make it worth their time. That's why there aren't any.

K

Killerapplesauc

Ya I hate when I check out dispensaries and the dip shit self proclaimed "Bud-tender" (LMAO) tries to push clones on me for 15-20 bucks what a fucking scam but you know what they say one is born ever second.

J

jaycuffee21

hey bro i had the same problem here in the springs, but it was dispensaries i had maybe a 50/50 good and bad rate which is lame,so now i start everything from seed maybe you should it would save the stress in the end(romulan,blueberry,white widow,big bud)those are just a few bad ones

Top Bottom