Colorado export study

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCoMMJ

you have to look at who is writing these reports. While I don't doubt that marijuana is being shipped out of CO, the report is no doubt biased. I sensed that as soon as I read the title and the word medical was in quotes before marijuana "Medical" Marijuana. Oh, and they missed Texas on their export map ;)

Melizzard

Melizzard

Wow one guy only had grams worth ... Diverted? My heavens, sure we aren't supposed to carry our meds into other states but I am wondering, with such small amounts on him, he even conceded to a search?

Xxoo
Mel

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Dispensary's sell good enough herb to ship across country ?
That is news to me most of that garbage wouldn't fly in the south east.
They would send it back.
All I can say is there aren't very many cases if that most of them.
They get that combined amount of herb from traffic stops in Florida all the time.
Nice article Thanks for sharing.

S

SatansSon

No way....Denver's very best "medical" MJ in any dispensary is mediocre at best n not close to east coast killer quality. I've helped collect samples for my friend's up coming lawsuit from dozens of MMCs in the last month of both herbs n edibles. I was amazed at the lack of quality. I didn't sample anything because my whole purpose was acquiring test samples to prove heavy metal n pesticide contamination but nothing even smelled temping really. Te stoner in me was very excited driving outfit to outfit like some cannibis cup tester but in reality my eyese were opened to just how pathetic dispnsary medicine is. I dont grow inside at all but I've become spoiled I guess off family members donations. Anyone aware of a dispensary or suspecting a dispensary is using pesticides please PM me with the details so I can see if we have a sample yet.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Y'know, that might explain why CA's economy has really been in the crapper for the last 6 years or so..... Well, it was nice while it lasted. Who knows, if we ever get legal, big business will undoubtedly bring in the chinese containers of weed next :D

-TF

sedate

sedate

bubblehaze said:
They would send it back.

LMFAO! Yea right I could take anything that sells at 150/oz here and wholesale it at 2x that price anywhere on the east coast.

Fucking anywhere from Connecticut to Georgia.

You could get $125/quarter for mid-range warehouse bud without breaking a sweat on the east coast.

"Wanna get high tonight or not motherfucker?"

SatansSon said:
No way....Denver's very best "medical" MJ in any dispensary is mediocre at best n not close to east coast killer quality.

This is because no one will pay over $200/oz anymore so no one is incentived to grow their very best. My own stuff is never as good as I know how to do it because I need to get my next cycle going.

I run 55 day flower cycles when 70 would be much better for the same strains - no one will pay me more anyway why do I care?

Across the board, the mediocre quality is entirely a result of market forces, not some sort of absolute lack of grow skills, IMHO.

gettogro said:
I think CO has a long way to surpass cali. They fail to mention the truckloads of money that is pouring into colorado's economy..

Colorado has 1200 miles on California. Smack dab in the middle of the country you really couldn't ask for a better distribution hub - and when you get right down to it, while California's laws are ostensibly much more permissible - Colorado's are not really enforced or particularly enforceable once you get out of the big licensed, camera-ed MMC's.

gettogro said:
Should read " Recent study shows Colorado's medical marijuana is diverting tons of cash from california and mexican cartels straight into Colorado's economy"

This is probably rosy-stoner-fantasy. Most of what I've have seen indicate that cartel operations tend to use legal facades and legal outlets to cover for illegal activity. Much better to set up grow-ops in a state like Colorado where there is at least the veneer of legality for possession and cultivation that - say - somewhere on the east coast where attention is far, far more likely.

If anything these developments have probably increased cartel profits - alongside local Coloradoans sure - but in an absolute sense this pie is getting exponentially bigger all the time - I think everyone is getting more and more even if wholesale prices have dropped.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i dont know where all you guys are hanging out at on the easy coast, but frequenting and knowing plenty of people all over, NC is 20/G 60-70 1/8th all day for good shit. here? in denver? 10 a gram 225 an oz. and if your medical sucks youre with the wrong people. simple as that.

turbo14

turbo14

They would send it back.
All I can say is there aren't very many cases if that most of them.
They get that combined amount of herb from traffic stops in Florida all the time.
Nice article Thanks for sharing.

Some places have 250+kw grows, but only 1 jar on the shelf......Sometimes the larf is the only thing that makes the shelf.... nuff said.

turbo

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Stolen Rifle traded for Medical Marijuana.

Now that's parenting. Kids learning resourcefulness there, just like the ancient Greek soldiers.
"Children, during their training process, were given very little food. They were encouraged to steal food, instead. Ifcaught stealing, they were beaten. Spartan children learned to be cunning, to lie, to cheat, to steal, and how to get away with it!"
Raising a stoner Spartan.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Y'know, that might explain why CA's economy has really been in the crapper for the last 6 years or so..... Well, it was nice while it lasted. Who knows, if we ever get legal, big business will undoubtedly bring in the chinese containers of weed next :D

-TF
That, or ppl like you and me will be overseeing armies of migrant workers :)

J

John Ditchweed

what is the law on buying bulk from a med club in colorado? Im just curious? I have been to a few med states but colorado seemed to have the second cheapest prices to montana...

sky high

sky high

the law limits purchases/possession to 2 oz per card for licensed patients.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
You can go to as many Dispensaries as you can drive to in a day and get 2 oz from each one. Tommorow, you can do it again.....

There are people who do this, all day long, everyday.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
And, yes, this is a loophole, they were supposedly going to stop it by tracking purchases, but so far, nada......

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

and what is even funnier, if you do that all day and hit new ones, each first visit you'll usually get something free or a dumb deal, like a 10$ 1/8th or whatever

that shit stacks up over time

J

John Ditchweed

ok my buddy brought me a mag like a news paper that had some adds for lbs at like 1700 bucks crazy cheap... why do med clubs sell pounds if people cant buy them? or is that for caregivers etc?

K

kolah

I found a few videos of Chickenman bootlegging it back in the day.

Top Bottom