colorado green bud lineage?

• Thread starter tree king
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Id like to know as well(as well as get my hands on some)

T

tree king

theres supposed to be some rocky mountain high about to get released thats why im curious.

GhostFace

GhostFace

The Mikado hybrid is just that,it's been crossed with mighty mite and a couple more strains,. The Colorado Green Bud is something i didn't want to mention because of the jealous haters that can't handle the truth. Here's a couple hints, Chemdog,diesels and Colorado bikers. Can i come out and claim it's what spawned the diesel, well they call it the original diesel. It was tabbed CGB to keep the haters at bay,never once had i thought of marketing it as diesel without being able to back it up. . The bottom line is it doesn't matter! The RMH is some of the best genetics to come from there,

info^ cgb

T

tree king

thanks ghostface. i think i remember reading that somewhere before but the thing that confuses me is motorabel said cgb smelled like brut cologne. but how does diesel and chemdog smell like brut? is there any sour diesel smell?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Im hoping to see some RMH f2/s1 or something along that line. I know Mota is toning things down a bit with the breeding but that would be great.

I didnt ever want to mention it in fear of getting hated on but i thought there might be a correlation between the CGB and the Dogbud from Crested Butte. Glad to see someone in the know has the same idea.

Motarebel

Motarebel

thanks ghostface. i think i remember reading that somewhere before but the thing that confuses me is motorabel said cgb smelled like brut cologne. but how does diesel and chemdog smell like brut? is there any sour diesel smell?

Dude your starting sound like a hater,maybe you you know more about the CGB than i do? Let's talk about the male that made the original diesel, the NL/MSS shall we? Old skool skunky/piney goodness mixed with a skunk so who's to say what flava combination can be had? My original post was jumbled up a bit when i said the original diesel spawned diesel and Chemdog, a simple stoner mistake. Chemdog x NL/MSS is the original diesel for those that don't know how to use "search" or would rather bust my ballz.

T

tree king

Dude your starting sound like a hater,maybe you you know more about the CGB than i do? Let's talk about the male that made the original diesel, the NL/MSS shall we? Old skool skunky/piney goodness mixed with a skunk so who's to say what flava combination can be had? My original post was jumbled up a bit when i said the original diesel spawned diesel and Chemdog, a simple stoner mistake. Chemdog x NL/MSS is the original diesel for those that don't know how to use "search" or would rather bust my ballz.

Motarebel, im not hating at all. im sorry if i worded my question in the wrong way. i was just trying to figure out the genetics because im gonna be buying some rocky mountain seeds off you. i was also trying to figure out if it smelled at all like sour diesel because i think mikado x sour diesel would be the perfect cross, thats all. im just on these forums to learn cause im basically new to this whole scene

sky high

sky high

In the 80's ALL you could get here was "KGB" (Killer Green Bud). SKUNKY shit. $100 a quat.

folks who lived it know that there was a time when folks got SICK of that skunky weed cus that was ALL you could find other than mexibrick.

what we we thinkin'? LOL.

I'd love to try this strain (RMH) 'cus after 30 years here it's not one I've heard of or come across in my travels before coming to this board.

spread the love

s h

T

tree king

Ive got a pack.......they are now in the line up.......Ive got thw Orig D aswell.....so will see what we find that resembles it.

Hindu how does original diesel smell compared to sour diesel? is it a similar smell?

Latest posts

Top Bottom