Colorado home grower

• Thread starter TheSmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheSmoker

TheSmoker

Hello,

Disabled military vet living in colorado. Still very new to growing with few runs under the belt. Spent the last couple weeks trying to read up before I even made this post. I was recommended to this site by a fellow grower on the site. Excited to gain as much knowledge as possible. Hooah

The Smoker

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

You should try looking in grow logs and asking questions. Use the search bar, Everything you could possibly want to know is in a thread somewhere if its not make a new one in the appropriate forum list.

Lesson #1 BUY CAP'S BENNIES
Lesson#2 BUY CAPS's BENNIES
thats pretty much what you need to know

Og Biowar is the name

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Welcome TS,Hey frosty are you on commission or something?lol.
Ts,read as much as you can and dont be afraid to ask lots of questions and thank you for your service.

Last edited:
Power OG

Power OG

Welcome TS. What's your style of growing? Glad to have you here, thank you for service I'm x USCG myself. You are in the best place to learn. If you ever need any help pm me and I will do my best.
Respect

TheSmoker

TheSmoker

Thanks for the look out guys. The knowledge on this site is out of control. Good to see other vets on here also. I was growing in coco with synthetic nutes but trying to make the switch to organic.

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks for the look out guys. The knowledge on this site is out of control. Good to see other vets on here also. I was growing in coco with synthetic nutes but trying to make the switch to organic.
I've always grown in soil organically but have now switched to coco and am running a combo of synthetics and organic just alternating feeds.
Respect

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! And thank you for your service. May you find profound relief via our favorite herb. :)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Welcome TS,Hey frosty are you on commission or something?lol.
Ts,read as much as you can and dont be afraid to ask lots of questions and thank you for your service.
Just a strong advocate, I wish Cap give out comish. Lol. The product speaks for itself.

I prolly have sold like 100 kilos already just preaching, to the grow stores and friends.

That would be epic since the bennies are the niz.

Top Bottom