Colorado medical-marijuana dispensaries within 1,000 feet of a school must close

• Thread starter SenseOfHealing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Damn straight, d9....a saint sick of the cockbiters.

Everyone of ya is gonna look very spiffy in orange.

eyecandi

eyecandi

ah, the hypocrit speaks out again. we are all sick of the cockbiters - whether it be law enforcement, douchebag owners or holier then thou hypocrits who think they are better then folks they don't even know.

sky high

sky high

LOL....at least I won't be a hypocrite wearing orange and holdin a tube of KY....

K

kolah

They have KY in jail now? Man, next thing ya know they will be bringing in the sheep!

eyecandi

eyecandi

you never know, you are doing the same thing, just not up in their face about it. different levels of the same 'crime'.

putembk

putembk

Us as patients don't feel bad.

I mean seriously rule #1 of growing weed is not to be in a school zone etc. Also having 2500 plants is a great idea too.

Fuck all of you in the industry, you should have expected it to happen.
Wow Poopy, those are pretty strong words. If you know anything about business and how its run....sales, gross, net vs expenses and how it's run I don't think you would say something like that. I was in Grassroots Wellness the other day picking up a couple of starts from Altimood and this looks to be a well run business that is trying to stay complainant. Attimood asked me to go through his shop to get the clones so we would be totally compliant.

I talked to the girl working behind the counter and apparently there is something within the 1000 ft limit that may affect them. I am sure these people busted their ass opening this dispensary and getting all the stuff in order to operate under Colorado law. If you had ever worked that hard to start any kind of business only to have the rug pulled out from under you I think you would look at this in a different way.

sky high

sky high

you never know, you are doing the same thing, just not up in their face about it. different levels of the same 'crime'.

True eye. After 3 busts over 35 years....I have no misconception that what I (we) do is legal.

s h

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dunno what to think about all this, one thing I do know Altimood is a stand up guy who has the best grow ive ever seen, their operation all within the law,If you saw you too would be impressed.. All the plants looked awesome, every single last one was hearty and healthy, no bugs, no PM, nice and clean. My friend who i refered is very happy with the meds, prices and folks working at his dispencery. Altimood really cares about quality meds and is a real family man all respect to this fella, if the rest were just 1/2 as good and careing as Altimood all would be better off. Too bad our beloved plant causes such a rukus....Alls well here thanks for the strains, and caring like you do. I was having issues fine tuning my grow and Altimood was worried that his donated cuts were bad or something. He was really worried that something was wrong on his end. Its like those plants were his childern, I assured him its on my end, how many other dispencery workers would give a rats ass about what happens once clones are out the door...Thanks Altimood, keep up the good work no matter what happens hopefully you can keep on doing it right.... CM....PS.. The meds I sampled were KILLER!!!!! If you shop at mmcs dont even waste time anywhere else....

P

PoopyCoopy

Wow Poopy, those are pretty strong words. If you know anything about business and how its run....sales, gross, net vs expenses and how it's run I don't think you would say something like that. I was in Grassroots Wellness the other day picking up a couple of starts from Altimood and this looks to be a well run business that is trying to stay complainant. Attimood asked me to go through his shop to get the clones so we would be totally compliant.

I talked to the girl working behind the counter and apparently there is something within the 1000 ft limit that may affect them. I am sure these people busted their ass opening this dispensary and getting all the stuff in order to operate under Colorado law. If you had ever worked that hard to start any kind of business only to have the rug pulled out from under you I think you would look at this in a different way.

5% of the dispensary's should be in business. And I know about business. These fools operate a retail operation (now they must handle production too) But retail is the worse business of any sort to be in.

"For-profit" medical marijuana grown in large warehouses with no good agricultural processes, I love it when they call it organic too. How many care for the patients needs? I've seen only a handful that are even handicap accessible.
How many shops have their products tested and informed people working there that actually know about them?
Yea that's a joke to me.

putembk

putembk

P, can't disagree with you most of these operators have no experience operating a legit business. They have a lot to learn and most probably won't survive. This industry is redefining itself daily. When Colorado essentially eliminated the individual caregiver I wanted all dispensaries gone, now I'm not so sure. Don't know how old you are but I have seen a day when you could go to jail for a seed. And I think the mmj movement is going in the right direction. Sure there are bumps in the road but I think the dispensaries add legitimacy and a layer of protection for the individual patient.
For the most part I don't think these guys are any worse than a car dealer, politician or lawyer. Sure dispensaries sell meds laced with pm but is that any worse than a use car salesman selling you a car knowing it had a bad transmission? The whole world is corrupt, you just have to watch your ass.

P

PoopyCoopy

Got arrested at 16 in a school zone getting high. I learned quick how to operate in this field.

I don't have a problem with the shops etc. There should have been provisions setup to make sure they don't sell contaminated herb (like 80% in Denver are currently doing). The system is setup to allow the cycle to continue. I'm not even going to get into growing a field crop indoors under lights.

Its more the charlatans claiming the medicinal aspect. Just say your a front for legalization if that's your case.

I've been doing my own research and product development for myself and patients and I know for a fact that there are very few of the "professionals" doing anything similar. A few of them have been in the "industry" for a few years now. All they care about is growing more dope.

putembk

putembk

You are right, can't argue this business is pretty much like the world today, if you can't fuck your buddy who can you fuck? I do take pride in the type of garden I grow but I have never had anything tested. Don't even know how much thc is in my grows, sure gets me loaded though!! There was a thread not long ago on pm and I was surprised how many support the selling of pm infected meds. These weren't only dispensary operators they were individual growers like me. I guess my point is, the dispensary's aren't the only one selling infected meds. Greed is the root of all evil, we just need to get legitimate so we can get control of regulation.

P

PoopyCoopy

education is key. The problem is most of us here who are concerned (on both sides of the fence, i am sorry for being rude to those here that are doing it professionally) are the minority.

I wish more people took pride in their work, its something that affects every industry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom