colorado medical marijuana patient needs help

• Thread starter gghtides
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gghtides

lately colorado weed is sucking big time low quality very high prices for crap this is insane dispensories sprouting up all over went to one yesterday got shorted a gram and a half can you believe it
can anyone help i grow my own it just takes a while and im on a fixed income so money is tight still i would like to get the best i can

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome my brutha...I am in Colorado and doin it up with passion on the front range...your right about despensaries poppin up left and right, it is hard to keep track of the good ones. The cost at the despensaries is something you'll never get around and I actually see them goin up in the near future, supply and demand is a beautiful thing especially for growers..

Do you have your med card? I can help with that as well if you don't...

Shoot me a pm and we'll see what we can do to get you sorted out..

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Cool beans, then we are all good...I have been real anal as of late about the med cards, no since in riskin my protection over some silly shit...

I can help with all of it as well as some more cost effective meds for you in the mean time..

Hash, hash oil, bubble hash, edibles, tinctures, you name it and we are playing with it..

Holla

Tex

P

pikes peak 69

Welcome to the site.
I'm also a Colorado Patient and I live in the Springs. If I can help let me know.

pp69

T

twisted metal

Colorado is full of great nugz and at good prices you just gotta know the right peeps. You are right about dispensers oping up left and right. They just opened one up a couple blocks from my buddys crib.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey Bro.. Im in the Rockies too.. Welcome brother.Colorado med grower here.. hollar if you need help.. Peace.. dlj.:cool0010:

G

gjmedman

hey a couple new shops here in gj but been going threw my own i am a med patient and caretaker any good places in gj or western slope

G

GreenTrees88

anyone interested in a Colorado Cup 2009 to see who came up with the best!

G

GreenTrees88

I heard The Kind Farmacy in Denver has many different products and good prices. I have not been there. Just heard through a friend. Texas Kid looks like a good source.
Peace

T

TyKaycha

lately colorado weed is sucking big time low quality very high prices for crap this is insane dispensories sprouting up all over went to one yesterday got shorted a gram and a half can you believe it
can anyone help i grow my own it just takes a while and im on a fixed income so money is tight still i would like to get the best i can

Do what I do. When I buy from a dispensary for the first time, I bring my own scale & calibration weights. Usually just opening it & putting on the counter, ready to weight, gets me at least what I'm paying for and usually a little extra in the form of shake.

When I first got my paperwork I must of gone to about 30-some places. Out of those 30, there's only about 3-5 that I would go back too. Most didn't know anything about what they supposedly had, and was pretty sure the strains they supposedly had, weren't really the strains they were suppose to be.

ilikepot

ilikepot

Try Stone MT. in longmont. I know one of the Chefs and can vouch for his quality. Try the OG kush. Also I read on there website Stone MT has a quality control person that inspects conditions at all his chefs facilities. By the way I am gonna be at the Sensable Colorado meeting on the 19th of Dec and would like to see some of you guys there too.
Peace

Top Bottom