Colorado Ole Blue Info, Pics, Comments and Lineage

• Thread starter Simple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Simple

As in brother, or brother from a different mother???
The OLD BLUE that RD uses came from OR in the mid 80's.
Long's peak blue was just a cool name for a cross.

Thank you!!! hahahahah that was very easy.....

Two differences. Different cuts. Different brothers from different mothers hahahaha. But all fire!! ALL FAMILY....

Mrs. your straight forwardness is very refreshing. Thank you for not kindling the fire... I REALLY appreciate it and it speaks VOLUMES to where you and scott have taken the old ways. Great things for the OGs and old awesome head cuts. Thanks for your clarification. Thank you, truly.

T

TopRock

wow is right, simple did you even take the time to read what SkyHigh and myself were talkin in reference to the plant i posted??? no where does it say anything about OlBlue????

so now because you cant read or dont wanna take the time to actually read whats posted, i have to read through 2 paragraphs of garbage that has nothin to do with nothin......thats professional????

and go back and reread what you had to say about my post and plug your self in and then tell me how nice you come off.

take your round dee round babble else where, talk straight up to me bro, your not confusing enough for me to quit.

yeah im a old head, and dont much care for your up to date attitude.

first thing outta your piehole is im 100% wrong, how is it you knew that exactly, how about you explain that in a easy SIMPLE sentence to me.

and ill call ya anything i damn well please when i have to read a bunch of bullshit and you laughin in my face like your some hip head. your a punk with nothin but mouth. and yeah im dammed pissed bro, and ...................fuck it, dudes with your game aint worth my time.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Is Moonshine workin under the Rare Dankness umberella? I'm a little slow...lol

sky high

sky high

LOL. I've been called a lot of things but "professional" isn't one of them. I was wondering WTF you were talking about, simple. Like TR said.....That isn't Old Blue and no one ever said it was.

As far as us old heads losing cuts/mislabeling stuff/etc... I lost my son....and that caused me to not give a fuck about keeping track of cuts/weed/etc. and send out the wrong cultivar.....which isn't at all fucking important in the true scheme of things. Sue me. It was a trade amongst friends. It had nothing to do with whoring seeds or changing names or any of that other freshman "industry" shit you are claiming. .

It's just a great tasting BB cut....whoever bred it.

Top Bottom