Colorado Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter stevekaz28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stevekaz28

This is my first outdoor. I have 1 Golden Goat, 1 Race Fuel OG, 2 Cherry Lime Haze's and 3 Flo's. I also have 5 Chiesel's that are a month and a half behind. I started them indoors towards the end of March and got them outside the last week of May. They are currently in 30 gallon smart pots with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. I have been top dressing with down to earth blood meal, bio-live, and happy frog all purpose 5-5-5 fertilizer. I also use Age Old grow (12-6-6) and house and garden roots excelurator. They have about 3 full months left......2 of that flower. I had them under 600 watt L.E.D Viparspectra lights while inside and they worked phenomenally. The Chiesels are still in 5 gallon plastic pots. The Race Fuel OG is planted directly into the ground. I dug out a much larger hole than needed and amended the local soil for it. The Chiesels took some pretty good hail damage about 2 weeks ago but recovered rather quickly. The larger girls shrugged the hail right off. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
First 2 pictures are Golden Goat
Second 2 Pictures are Cherry Lime Haze
third 2 pictures are Race Fuel OG
The 7th are the 3 flos which are 3 weeks behind the others
The 8th is a group shot
The last picture is the Chiesels up on the deck.....I may plant them directly in the ground soon and give them the same treatment as the Race Fuel

Colorado outdoor grow
Colorado outdoor grow 2
Colorado outdoor grow 3
Colorado outdoor grow 4
Colorado outdoor grow 5
Colorado outdoor grow 6
Colorado outdoor grow 7
Colorado outdoor grow 8
Colorado outdoor grow 9

S

stevekaz28

Im at an elevation of about 7200 feet. Lot's of sun during the day and cool nights are doing these girls justice.

Top Bottom