Colorado People

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Not true, walter.

Neither tyy or I were banned. This site doesn't work like that. Accounts here are merely slowed to a crawl and fucked with until you get tired of the game being played and abandon it. The groovy thing is that your posts remain and your account >appears< active to everyone else so no one is the wiser to the game being played/the censorship being applied. I can still access my sky high account but there's no point in doing so.

I take my seed business elsewhere as a result.

I still read you guys on occasion/touch base with a few good folks here via PM.....I just don't feel it's worth the time to add content or buy seed stock from a site that isn't ran on the up and up.

be safe, be well

Whats up old man,hope you and momma are enjoying the new place!

green punk

green punk

Not true, walter.

Neither tyy or I were banned. This site doesn't work like that. Accounts here are merely slowed to a crawl and fucked with until you get tired of the game being played and abandon it. The groovy thing is that your posts remain and your account >appears< active to everyone else so no one is the wiser to the game being played/the censorship being applied. I can still access my sky high account but there's no point in doing so.

I take my seed business elsewhere as a result.

I still read you guys on occasion/touch base with a few good folks here via PM.....I just don't feel it's worth the time to add content or buy seed stock from a site that isn't ran on the up and up.

be safe, be well

Yup, it has happened to me twice. After a few months it comes around to full speed.

Top Bottom