Colorado Pot deaths...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
DUH Forgot about the butter had to test the taste and the size of a thumbnail sent me on a high for 4 hrs.Not a fan of out of control high...
Mom brownies 004
A little goes a long way...of course if good bud your making them out of ...and yes along with a few grams of keif Just because I could..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've eaten so many edibles before...can't even imagine doing something physical after too much kicks in...just sends me to sleep and when you wake you can't even open your eyes....never freaked out on cannabis edibles before and I've eaten grams of thc...obviously I smoke a lot but eating it just puts me to sleep. Maybe I'm not getting good stuff? :bag:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Had a fella come once who had not huffed in 40 years. could not wait to indulge.
Had a nice Sunday brunch, with 2 glasses of wine. He took 3 hits after eating, got all goofy.
all of a sudden out of nowhere he threw up all over himself laughing, got carried out to car, threw up couple more times on way home.
Wants a return shot, wife said absolutely not.
Very rich fella from Aspen....

Another time an old friend came to visit and got so baked he said he cant find his glasses...
He was wearing them!!!

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've eaten so many edibles before...can't even imagine doing something physical after too much kicks in...just sends me to sleep and when you wake you can't even open your eyes....never freaked out on cannabis edibles before and I've eaten grams of thc...obviously I smoke a lot but eating it just puts me to sleep. Maybe I'm not getting good stuff? :bag:
Ha! Hippie weed!

The one time I've overeaten edibles, I did feel as though I couldn't breathe. So, I went to sleep. THEN, I woke up.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I ate a bunch of rice crispy treats made with strong ass weed butter after I went out drinking on a Saturday. Didn't wake up until Monday and pissed the bed.

Didn't they just pass powdered alcohol? Yea nobody is going to snort that shit and die..

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

My favorite version! Fucking hilarious! The best part is when he goes from, "I think we are dying" straight to, "I think we are dead". Classic. Fucking pigs. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

urban1026835

urban1026835

About a month back I made some brownies out of this jar of oil I had sitting on my cable box..would add leftovers after rolling a J and what not...anyways made some super potent brownies and passed out....Next to the tupperware of brownies..

Needless to say I awoke in a stupor and ate another 4-5 of them and slept for the next 15 hours only getting up to take blurry eyed drunk feeling walks to use the bathroom.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

My blue nose pit when he was a puppy somehow got into two cheeba chew deca doses, he was 30 to 40 lbs at this time, he slept for two days straight couldnt walk and pissed all over himself, had to turkey baste water into his mouth to keep him hydrated. Healthy as can be now, sleeping next to me as I type this. Cant believe people think edibles would cause this, not the perscription meds, which proly have like 80 known side effects.

J

juggo

My dog got hold of a bunch of butter once,couldn't walk for 2 days and pissed pooed himself poor guy..he was fine afterwords.This 420 party there were 4-5 kinds of bho,the gsc and sd actually made me feel drunk for 5 hours,friends said i was changing colors....lol..over 35 yrs smoking i never felt like that.These concentrates keep getting stronger! The domeless toro is an amazing device..whoaaaa...

peace,
juggo

Camdawg

Camdawg

Since we're on dogs getting high stories
When my dog was a pup she used to get into the trash. I had just finished smoking the last of a nice hockey puck of full melt hash a friend had given me, I used to keep the puck between a folded bag inside a bag. I threw the bag away not thinking about the hash residue all over the thing. I went to work my dog got in the trash and my girlfriend at the time came home to find our little pup walking like a crap and falling over. She checked to make sure she hadn't gotten into the weed and since nothing was amiss assumed it was something awful. The dog shit all over her and the car the vet said she had ingested a large amount of marijuana and needed overnight examination which was going to cost me at least a grand. I had arrived at the vet at this point quite angry with myself and hysterical. I walked out to smoke a cigarette and think where to pull cash from and how to make this work when the vet tech came out and told me "look bro I see stoned dogs everyday, it's not that big of a deal. Don't leave her here overnight its a waste of money just make sure she drinks water and doesn't fall off anything and she'll be fine. She's not really sick, she's just super really high....."
She recovered in a day and is my pride and joy.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

I think all my dogs have ingested pot, except the newest (or he's already so laid back I don't notice).
No deaths yet.
Just a lot of urinating on themselves.

Sure freaked me at first, until I talked to some friends, then went "Yeah, she's just really, really high."
The funniest, saddest, is when they are too high to eat a treat, but so high that it looks soooo good.

The scariest part is it always happens when you yourself are really, really high.

draco

draco

He's saying that correlation DOES NOT EQUAL causation.

And I guess they're afraid of the Washington Post. That, or what it might say...? Maybe no one wants to be caught reading the WP. I dunno.

Anyone else here ever take too many edibles? I have, and I've seen others who have. You know what they do? They fall down, can't get up and sleep it off. I'd really like to know how violence is possible when you can't even make it to the fucking toilet, or are concerned about becoming comatose.

Ipso facto, anyone?

their lies about how dangerous cannabis is cannot hold up under scrutiny. that's the good part. these lies are lead balloons - they can no longer fly unhindered through the clouds of ignorance.

thanks internet.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I know this isn`t the same thing but.... I had some friends who had a small dog named jesus that was a little shit. He bit everyone and was so freaking mean. One day he got into their acid and pot and ate who knows how much out of 4 oz. and 3000 hits @ 200 mgs. He laid in the front yard for 3 days before waking up. Once awake, he was the friendliest little dog you ever saw! This was in SF in the 60`s. I remember people running away when they thought jesus was coming at the Golden Gate Park. For some reason jesus always seemed to like me and they were always having me walk him. I could walk him on a leash through a group of people and he would plow the road until this. I loved that little dog ! Hope I didn`t say to much because jesus was well known by all the heads back then.

squiggly

squiggly

My dog used to actively seek out my pot and eat it. Fucking asshole that one.

One day she got into some shrooms. I have never felt like such a shitty person. She was so terrified, I had to sit there and hold her big ass for like 12 hours.

Keep hallucinogens away from your dog. It was really painful watching her man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom