Colorado Springs dispenseries

• Thread starter HighplainDriftr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighplainDriftr

HighplainDriftr

Supporter
I recently moved into the colorado springs area and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions as far as a good dispenserie in town. I have gotten some things going but it will be a few months until ready and am just about out of peronal smoke. So far i been very disapointed in the quaility i've seen around. Any info would be much appreciated. HighplainDriftr

K

kolah

I once bought quite a few strains from Strawberry Fields and thought they were quite good. The staff sucks but the meds are good and clean. If you want to travel up Ute Pass (Route 24 west) another 15 minutes from SF there is a great shop called Eagles Nest. I know thegrowers and owners, pretty straight up folks and good meds. YMMV.

Strawberry Fields is on the the edge of Manitou Springs and CS . MS is a cool little hippie community and has a great little park, gift ships, bars and food joints. I frequent there often with my big German Shepherd at my side.

Be careful as the CS cops are nazi-pricks. Good Luck! and enjoy the rains!

HighplainDriftr

HighplainDriftr

Supporter
I once bought quite a few strains from Strawberry Fields and thought they were quite good. The staff sucks but the meds are good and clean. If you want to travel up Ute Pass (Route 24 west) another 15 minutes from SF there is a great shop called Eagles Nest. I know thegrowers and owners, pretty straight up folks and good meds. YMMV.

Strawberry Fields is on the the edge of Manitou Springs and CS . MS is a cool little hippie community and has a great little park, gift ships, bars and food joints. I frequent there often with my big German Shepherd at my side.

Be careful as the CS cops are nazi-pricks. Good Luck! and enjoy the rains!
Cool...thanks for the info kolah. I have a cousin in manitou, its a cool little town. I also have a German Shepherd that will be by my side. Colorado springs came by lack of other options. Really would like to be between Woodland Park and Cripple Creek. We looked but when renting its tough i guess. HighplainDriftr

Top Bottom