Colorado State Forum killing it w/10k + posts

• Thread starter HighCreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rednick

You should see the discussion on ICFag.
Too bad the mods and Gippy get kinda butthurt too easily.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

ic is for in-the-closet growers....if ya catch my drift...

H

HighCreek

ic dont even have a section like this anymore being the mods have a god complex, they delete threads, posts.. and ban anyone and everyone for very little reason.
so Thanks to IC for giving us a new board "THC" to show our great meds, grows and all the other great info the state and its people need. :wave: :rasta:

B

BoCo Buds

It's true... at least in the manner they did what they did... drove pretty much all the CO growers/posters away. Guess they had some 'logic' in mind...???

R

Rednick

Exodus.jpg

R

Rednick

ic is for in-the-closet growers....if ya catch my drift...

Hey, FUK U, Cali needs to legalize it so that I can feel better about running my micro-cab in NY or NJ!

I tell you though, those PC growers are taking stealth to the max. I think they make others a little paranoid, though.

Melizzard

Melizzard

The only growing I've ever done has been in a PC! ;) Not bad, either ... a little AK47 autoflower and some Hindu Kush autoflower. Back when I had no tolerance, the autos were fine for me ... but now I need things a little heavier hitting. ;)

xoo

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Hey, FUK U, Cali needs to legalize it so that I can feel better about running my micro-cab in NY or NJ!

I tell you though, those PC growers are taking stealth to the max. I think they make others a little paranoid, though.

I wasn't particularly hating on micro or cab growers. They have their place...

What I really meant was those that are still in-the-closet, and by that, I don't mean growing...

R

Rednick

I wasn't particularly hating on micro or cab growers. They have their place...

What I really meant was those that are still in-the-closet, and by that, I don't mean growing...

Point taken.
I was just poking fun at the Prop 19 sentiment on ICFag from Gippy, the Mods and all the East Coasters that thought Cali legalizing it in such a restrictive way would HELP their predicament.
I mean if you are worried about running a 5'x5' grow in Cali, you got problems man!

Top Bottom