Colorado Transplant, General Shop Talk/regs?

• Thread starter veen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

veen

Hey everyone,
Im relocating to Oregon from Colorado in a few months. I have moved to 2 different med states in the past 4 years, and oregon is the most difficult (for me) to wade through the regulations. I would LOVE to talk shop with a friendly soul willing to take time out for a stranger. Generally I need to know caregiver laws- how many growers per property, what is done with excess, and any suggestions for tracking down a 'friendly' landlord would be oh so helpful!

Im so looking forward to well cured weed, not this dry colorado 'no-cure' flower!

Thanks
V

H

happy b

Yeah some people dont realise just how important the drying and cureing process actually is.

V

veen

For real, though. Even IF you can pull off a good cure in colorado, its GONE 5 minutes out the door or cure room. Humidity plays a serious role in quality of flower AS its growing as well. Ive grown in New England, Midwest, Cali and now Colorado.... and CO is the hardest to pull high quality flower from, even then its not the same high quality as I could grow or even find in other places.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
For real, though. Even IF you can pull off a good cure in colorado, its GONE 5 minutes out the door or cure room. Humidity plays a serious role in quality of flower AS its growing as well. Ive grown in New England, Midwest, Cali and now Colorado.... and CO is the hardest to pull high quality flower from, even then its not the same high quality as I could grow or even find in other places.
Dude have you never heard of climate control? To think you can grow good weed in Oregon and not colorado is just idiotic. Anywhere you go. There's gonna be problems, weather it's mold rot heat cold or humidity. I'm in Colorado and I run my room at almost 70% till about week 4.
Control your rooms and you can do this shit anywhere

V

veen

Dude have you never heard of climate control? To think you can grow good weed in Oregon and not colorado is just idiotic. Anywhere you go. There's gonna be problems, weather it's mold rot heat cold or humidity. I'm in Colorado and I run my room at almost 70% till about week 4.
Control your rooms and you can do this shit anywhere

Yes, I get that. Thanks for the input.

Jboys3

Jboys3

Hey everyone,
Im relocating to Oregon from Colorado in a few months. I have moved to 2 different med states in the past 4 years, and oregon is the most difficult (for me) to wade through the regulations. I would LOVE to talk shop with a friendly soul willing to take time out for a stranger. Generally I need to know caregiver laws- how many growers per property, what is done with excess, and any suggestions for tracking down a 'friendly' landlord would be oh so helpful!

Im so looking forward to well cured weed, not this dry colorado 'no-cure' flower!

Thanks
V
Google OMMP Oregon. Our state has a web page which can answer every question you could possibly have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom