Colorado Weathers Largest Cannabis Recall

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Colorado Weathers Largest Cannabis Recall Yet Due to Pesticide Fears

Two weeks ago, Colorado endured the largest cannabis product recall in the state’s history, highlighting the costly consequences that potentially dangerous pesticides have wrought in the nation’s largest adult-use cannabis industry. Neutra Corp. (OTCQB: NTRR) is working to help end the industry’s pesticides problem once and for all by delivering clean, technological alternatives to growers in the state.

Link: http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...Colorado-Weathers-Largest-Cannabis-Recall-Due

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

This is the Industry I am trying to get into. In Spain there is absolutely no control of product quality, when it is legal to sell and consume in association clubs. I am inverting €140,000 in a
high performance triple quadrupole LC/ MS/MS mass spectrometer. At the moment getting the government to except controls is difficult even as a health prevention plan.

indicabush

indicabush

This is the Industry I am trying to get into. In Spain there is absolutely no control of product quality, when it is legal to sell and consume in association clubs. I am inverting €140,000 in a
high performance triple quadrupole LC/ MS/MS mass spectrometer. At the moment getting the government to except controls is difficult even as a health prevention plan.

I like analytical chemistry so lets get you started on that spectrometer....

http://www.ecs.umass.edu/eve/background/methods/chemical/Openlit/Chromacademy LCMS Intro.pdf

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thats awesome!!!! The Torion t9 would be great in the field.... and im not suprised on the recall ..... many just followed the money... not the health benefits or skill.... many dont care in Colorado. ...unless its greenbacks

indicabush

indicabush

Thats awesome!!!! The Torion t9 would be great in the field.... and im not suprised on the recall ..... many just followed the money... not the health benefits or skill.... many dont care in Colorado. ...unless its greenbacks

Yes, I'd like to be able to buy one those portables (T-9)

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

indicabush

indicabush

Yes, definite work horse; just finished reading the overview. Going to read this later on....

Latest posts

Top Bottom