ColoradoChem's Chemical Romance

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Looks killer bro they should start stacking for you now that chem romance is some stinky potent smoke you will love it great grow! took mine to aprox 70 days, those jalepenos look tastey also!:stonedsmilie:

yeah i hope they bulk up pretty good, with the cold issues ive had, im expecting that the harvest will be smaller than it should be. but i know itll be fire.

coloradochem

coloradochem

I got some pics to post up later. but these girls are stinking the place up, and are really swelling up! cant wait for some chem in my pipe.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

The girls look great man. Your CR#1 looks like the Chemdog's Sister pheno I had out of these seeds. The CR#3 you have with the burnt rubber smells is the same one that I have kept. If I ever see these come back up on the Bay I'd pick up another pack to search for the Sister pheno again, it's got a sweetness to it that the other phenos lack and really sets it apart. Keep up the good work.

coloradochem

coloradochem

51days

hey hey all got some more pics! whippleschnitz thanks for the info, i was looking at Chemdog's Sister info last nite, and was wondering if that was a Chemdog's Sister pheno. shes not gna yeild as much as the others but smells bombest!

so heres the #1
shes not the biggest yeilder, but frosty as fuck, she was gna be my main keeper, but i dont think she yeilds enuf to do full runs with her, but maybe a lil reverse pollen chuck for my self. (Chem Romance sister leaning pheno x Chemdog D?)

chemromanwk8_11.JPG

chemromanwk8c_11.JPG

very chunky, not as frosty but stinks like hell, and has way broader leafs coming out of the colas than the other two? notice pic 2

chemromanwk8h_4.JPG

chemromanwk8e_3.JPG

#4 my main keeper im gna fill a 2k room with clones of this girl asap. big yeilder stinky frosty. yumm yumm. so i cant find my 51days pic of this girl will add later lol.

skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Nice looking plants, Sure hope logic makes some more of these. In my top 10 strains from seed for sure. Cant wait to get my Chemdog #4 x Bubba Kush :D ~nugz

click80

click80

They look great...

I was looking at the pic of the Fan leaves. Are all of them 9 bladed? How common is that? I am wondering cause I have a Sour Double Kush that has about half 9 bladed leaves. Not sure if it means anything, but they look cool...and different.

Great looking plants man.

M

mrhouston907

What's up, here's a couple cellphone pics of a chemical romance I grew before I went to the hospital last June, very potent smoke, can't really tell how many trichome are on her. Running her again now, she's at 75 now, she'll go 90, ill get some pics up tomorrow.
P.s. thanks for the pack logic, they're bomb.

20120221 213934 3
20120221 214024 2
20120221 213934 2
20120221 214024 1
20120221 213934 1
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
nice bro very fine work heres one indo i grew and my pic entry
100E0185_1280x964_.jpg
100E0180_1280x963_.jpg

well my 2 pics sorry wicked fire Divine struck fire with this :cool0019:

M

mrhouston907

This is definitely a super bomb strain, haven't seen a bad pheno yet, big ups to logic on this one.

coloradochem

coloradochem

This is definitely a super bomb strain, haven't seen a bad pheno yet, big ups to logic on this one.

thats for shure! have had a super busy last two weeks will get a update up tomarrow with some pics :banana1sv6:

coloradochem

coloradochem

Hey hey every one heres a few harvest shots, i cut the plants several weeks ago. and they were all amazingly bomb. heres a couple shots taken right before chop.
Chem roman wk9 harvest shot 1
Chem roman wk9 harvest shot 2

Ill get a smoke report up soon.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well done amigo, I've got a few packs of these to go thru and was thinking outside this summer. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Top Bottom