Colored Spots? Your Thoughts?

• Thread starter TikTok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TikTok

TikTok

What's up guys, new grower and noticed a bit of colored spots on a leaf on my 17 day plant. I'm going to wait for the water change and see if it grows or spreads is what I'm thinking about doing but what are your thoughts?? I have 2 plants and this is the only spot that shows this. Maybe it's nothing and I'm micromanaging to much idk?? just opening the tent once a day.

RT 72d
Rh 80%
Nutes I'm using is B.C starter recipe at 50% dosage.
Ppm when transplanted 650 now it's at 520 on day 7 of being in bucket.

Thanks for the replys in advance! Much appreciated.

Colored spots your thoughts
Colored spots your thoughts 2
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldn’t worry about it yet. Check back in a week.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
like mother hens clucking over our chicks we pot farmers can be...……. :( your fine man. :D Learn to ID the real issues and treat, otherwise you will grow older than your years stressing over every little thing. Don't get me wrong, it is great to be proactive and nip shyt in the bud (no pun) but it will help you a lot to read and learn more of the more common and not so common maladies we suffer as farmers...… Good grow karma on the run man.:D:smoking:

TikTok

TikTok

Update on this blue haze. Day 31 of veg, getting pretty bushy imo. Other one not so much had to cut a few yellowed leaves that were spreading until I added the calmag to neutralize.

IMG 20180922 WA0007
IMG 20180922 WA0008
Top Bottom