Coloring on a few leaves - Ph problems?

• Thread starter Custom45
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Custom45

Custom45

Hi, would you say this looks like pH related problems?

Coloring on a few leaves   ph problems

Custom45

Custom45

Will try and get a pic later when I'm home. Plant is in week 1 flower in 16l pot. Feeding ec 1.8. I posted recently about ph meters not giving me accurate readings, that's why I'm suspecting ph is off.

Trixie

Trixie

Looks like a water issue with a calcium problem. When using tap water the ppm and pH can be high and can cause problems.

Trixie

Trixie

As in too much calcium?
Maybe or maybe not if the high ppm are impurities it could be calcium lockout. That's why using some tap water can be a problem, not knowing what's in it exactly. Using clean water that is fortified is best because you know what's in it.

Trixie

Trixie

One watering day after you water your plants take 250 ml of distilled water and pour it thru the pot and catch it and test it. Test the pH and EC so you can know what's going on instead of guessing.

Moshmen

Moshmen

One watering day after you water your plants take 250 ml of distilled water and pour it thru the pot and catch it and test it. Test the pH and EC so you can know what's going on instead of guessing.
This is not accurate may b helpful but not accurate .

Moshmen

Moshmen

Most city water you are able to look up online the content- most tap if it’s 100-200 ppm is ok if it’s cal heavy mix it with ro wTer or purified

Moshmen

Moshmen

Most city water you are able to look up online the content- most tap if it’s 100-200 ppm is ok if it’s cal heavy mix it with ro wTer or purified
I’ll add most tap water does NOT require calmag .

Last edited:
Top Bottom