colors....

• Thread starter d1esel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d1esel

d1esel

View attachment 316247 View attachment 316247
Any ideas?
Ebb n flow hydroton 1gallon smart pots 30inch plants veg+bloom 1part nutes. 68f 15gallon Res. Tent stays between 68 and 75 with all lights on. 1000 super hps digital air cooled Hood. 4 uvb lights. Rh is around 40 to 50+when feeding. I water every 3.5 hours..that's a big list to remember... lol
Colors

Marks370z

Marks370z

I am having a bit of a hard time understanding exactly what it is you are trying to ask.

Are you wondering why foliage colors are changing? Or why the leaves are yellowing?

Or could you be asking why stems are purple?

d1esel

d1esel

I am having a bit of a hard time understanding exactly what it is you are trying to ask.

Are you wondering why foliage colors are changing? Or why the leaves are yellowing?

Or could you be asking why stems are purple?
I'm wondering why the fan leaves are going multi color, then yellow, then dead. I used azamax to kill bugs and this being my first round ever...are they dying? Lack of nutrients, locked out, I can keep going..just hoping someone has seen before

Marks370z

Marks370z

What week are they?

They look pretty late in flower. It is not uncommon for fan leaves to yellow late in flower due to the plant using all the stored energy/food for bud production.

Do you water inbetween feedings? What nutrients are they currently being administered, the NPK levels to be more exact?

d1esel

d1esel

What week are they?

They look pretty late in flower. It is not uncommon for fan leaves to yellow late in flower due to the plant using all the stored energy/food for bud production.

Do you water inbetween feedings? What nutrients are they currently being administered, the NPK levels to be more exact?
Nutrients are hydroponic research veg+bloom. I am working at the moment so I couldn't tell you the levels off the top of my head. 3 weeks into flower, the poor plants have seen their share of stress. Had to move in the middle of everything then we got spider mites and black fliers. I sprayed and root drenched. I feed/water every 3.5 hrs when lights are on and a couple times when sleeping so they don't get dry.

Marks370z

Marks370z

How much are you feeding them?

Every 3.5 hours seems excessive.

Do you test ph and ec? May be lock out due to ph level.

d1esel

d1esel

How much are you feeding them?

Every 3.5 hours seems excessive.

Do you test ph and ec? May be lock out due to ph level.
I keep Ph at or very close to 5.5, haven't done an every reading.... I haven't changed my flood times...

Marks370z

Marks370z

It could possibly be over feeding, since ph seems somewhat right. Although some might consider that on the low side, in addition, arguing that optimal hydro ph level is achieved between 5.8 and 6.2.
Just something to keep in mind. Maybe raising ph slightly and observe the effects.

If not that, the only other thing that comes to my mind is over feeding.

C

cctt

Those don't look 3 weeks in. They look just about finished. I've never seen that kind of development by 3 weeks. If that's for real you should just flush and harvest them, then do it again and pull down in another 3 weeks and every 3 weeks thereafter.

d1esel

d1esel

Probably right
Those don't look 3 weeks in. They look just about finished. I've never seen that kind of development by 3 weeks. If that's for real you should just flush and harvest them, then do it again and pull down in another 3 weeks and every 3 weeks thereafter.
You are correct sir, I was looking at my grow diary...maybe I started flower in April...lol I will not be growing the chocolate next time, I really like this NYC diesel x Afghan. Sorry about the confusion, I haven't been the most attentive farmer lately, I guess I was feeling guilty.I'm going to start flushing them, it's time to move on! Thanks for the reply

SeaLMeaT253

SeaLMeaT253

Looks like they are finishing out in beautiful fall colors like they are outdoors. They look happy to me:-) Just my .02 $

d1esel

d1esel

T
Looks like they are finishing out in beautiful fall colors like they are outdoors. They look happy to me:-) Just my .02 $
Hey are, first grow ever, as in I have never grown anything before, so I didn't really know what to expect. They are very frosty so I cut food and raised Ph this week

Top Bottom