come a long way since last post haters still going to hate.

• Thread starter mr green jeens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr green jeens

mr green jeens

🌈 🍒🌲have not posted or answered any questions in a long long time.post a pix of a nice flower and people start calling bull crap..??.. well this probally looks like more bull...
Come a long way  since last post    haters still going to hate 5
Come a long way  since last post    haters still going to hate 6
Come a long way  since last post    haters still going to hate 11
Come a long way  since last post    haters still going to hate 12
Organic greens farmjpg
Organic greens farm2jpg
Come a long way  since last post    haters still going to hate 10
Come a long way  since last post    haters still going to hate 7

Organic greens farm3jpg
Organic greens farmjpg
Come a long way  since last post    haters still going to hate 3
Come a long way  since last post    haters still going to hate 4
Come a long way  since last post    haters still going to hate 13
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome back to The Farm!!:)
No haters here bro!! Enjoy your moxie!!

S.WestFarmer

S.WestFarmer

🌈 🍒🌲have not posted or answered any questions in a long long time.post a pix of a nice flower and people start calling bull crap..??.. well this probally looks like more bull...View attachment 872804View attachment 872804View attachment 872804View attachment 872806View attachment 872811View attachment 872812View attachment 872808View attachment 872809View attachment 872810View attachment 872807
hola amigo. Man, esta muy bonito su producto carnal. me cai que se despierta cada manana mas y mas feliz haha. Aprender de usted seria un honor. Bueno, felicidades y gracias por las fotos! cuidese chief

London bud

London bud

What a load of bull crap!

Lol jk, that grow looks the size of a forest, you better look out for wolves when your deep in there, must be like a cannabis wilderness out in the middle of it all.
It looks like a really cool place to work.

CannaGas

CannaGas

What a load of bull crap!

Lol jk, that grow looks the size of a forest, you better look out for wolves when your deep in there, must be like a cannabis wilderness out in the middle of it all.
It looks like a really cool place to work.
It's the dream job, to take care of all those plants, and chances are that a grow op this big probably deals with the most elite genetics. Imagine the possibilities, having access to some of the greatest strains and being able to cross breed them however you want. Seeing them grow day by day with your own eyes knowing that you did something special. Having dominion over nature and creating a specific set of genes that have never been seen before until the seeds sprout. From the cotyledons all the way to harvest, you put in 110% and see something new flourish. Knowing that your creation will be loved by thousands if not millions. Healing the sick, or getting people high in general. There's no greater success than getting paid to do what you love.

souf69

souf69

No hatin here! That is a biblical portion of good! Reassures us that we are slaves to the plant!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Nice!if your getting haters it's only coz they'r jealous.i,m jealous too but in a good way.if any trolls try to insinuate that's not your grow, get a bit o paper,a black marker and write on it fuck you and whatever the trolls name is and take a pic o it with that huge grow in the back ground and post it.that,ll shut the fuckers up.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nice!if your getting haters it's only coz they'r jealous.i,m jealous too but in a good way.if any trolls try to insinuate that's not your grow, get a bit o paper,a black marker and write on it fuck you and whatever the trolls name is and take a pic o it with that huge grow in the back ground.that,ll shut the fuckers up.
Farms a NO TROLL ZONE!!:)

the rrock

the rrock

pretty common site fields of green monterey county central ca. coast, alot of job opps available

Wolfe

Wolfe

Cool site. Gotta love the power of the sun. I’ve got my little site I’m more than happy with. I can produce all I need with no electric bill.

Top Bottom