• Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grow_dat_nasty

/http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f158/gettin-nasty-wid-uc-29319

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Not bad g-d-n. I am one of those "soil guy's" lol
Too much going on in there for this novice but would love to try something like that someday.
Anyone notice the difference between a good hydro vs a good soil? I mean if each group ,hydro and soil, grew to their potential and finished properly what would be the difference, Time? Taste? yield?

coolslayer

coolslayer

Not bad g-d-n. I am one of those "soil guy's" lol
Too much going on in there for this novice but would love to try something like that someday.
Anyone notice the difference between a good hydro vs a good soil? I mean if each group ,hydro and soil, grew to their potential and finished properly what would be the difference, Time? Taste? yield?

All three.

sky high

sky high

Veg time in hydro can be minimized over soil grows but flower times are the same. (from my experience) Taste and yield are the big differences, IMO.

Soil/organically fertilized plants seem to have more flavor than hydro....but in the end if your strain lacks taste the method used to grow it is a moot point when it comes to flavor.

Yield is the big difference, IMO. Hydro just kills soil for yield. (for me, anyway).

Kinda depends WHY yer growing and what kinda weight you need to end up with in the end. For resale.....hydro is the only way to go. For personal uses...soil is probably the best bet for most folks.

either way...rock on, kids!

s h

Top Bottom