Come Harvest Time Outdoors

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Do you really want that much hanging for that long of a time though? Pretty risky in my opinion. Once it is dried and cured we stash ours ASAP, never wise to have your entire crop sitting in one place for longer than it has to, the risk of rip off or bust is too great.

Great point.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I was thinking of grabbing another trimmer. I have the trimpal, and I love it. However I might be looking into running two machines at the same time.

Are you familiar with the trimpal? How does your machine compare in quality of trim? @Tree Lab

M

Mitygrows

just bag trim. Ever since I started bag trimming I trim all my stuff by myself I can do 6 to 8 hole ones a day. By myself no help at all

ncga

ncga

To Continue what Blaze said.

For us its "Field Trimmed" then into paper bags with a turkey bag on the outside, Then placed in double layer black trash bags. I store in 120qt coolers to help stabilize the temperature. It's so important not to pre final trim it all. It stores a lot better filed trimmed. But mainly that you will need to screen it before it goes out. The natural rotation of the earth will create shake in a bag.

Mainly get it what we call down as fast as you can. No need to sit on it all

Top Bottom