come on guys ,need some help with roto gro

• Thread starter dude1117
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dude1117

what strain would you recomend for this type of grow??

the roto grow can hold 360 plants and stay witin 2 feet of lights, so im assuming that two 600hps would be plenty of lumens and they would stay cool.

but i need a head start on what strain i should use?

mainly indica, short stock but thick,

please help???

C

Cygnus

Save your cash and buy a couple trays. I have never seen a full run on any MB of any roto grow of marijuana.

M

MASSES 420KING

dude 1117 dont even mess with it get some 3gallon buckets and promix and then have at it u should try white widow [mr nice seeds] [shantibabba original breeder] or go with the easyryder [ak47 x lowryder#2] which is vertually goof proof and can yeild 2 ozs a plant

mack 10

mack 10

some thing like the pre 98 bubba would suit the roto ,i saw some pics a while back an some dude killed it with one of them roto gro things.but i'd say nothing over a ft an half max.i hope you are an experienced grower as the roto aint for beginers,either way good luck mate;)

B

bigbubbabud

I agree with mack 10, you need sme experience for these systems but once you get dialed they rock, My buddy just took down 4.75 in pk(b-pod 360) but gc worked better for him short /stocky s the key , good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom