let us know whats up my friend,
you still got some supporters with some love for u
I need some love potion and willie. lol
hope u and yours are well
peace

Ez

audiohi

audiohi

Yea, please! I want some love potion 1 + 2 and some bubble gum! Any fresh stock coming soon?

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Reef, bro, what gives? This is like what happened on RMS sight ,,, you just dissapeared. Are you (a) under court order to not be on internet; (b) not liking what is going on with this sight or someone on here ; (c) hiding from posted problems . Just let some peeps know what's up. I have held off ordering beans this spring for want of fresh ones from you bro. I've not dissed you one iota and have stood up for you. Is this sight not a safe sight? Friends are waiting. Peace

buffbuds

buffbuds

If I was reeferman, I'd take that last post as a dis..... you are accusing him of repeating past mistakes. If you think he has made mistakes, then by all means, accuse away. Sounds like you were pissed with what happened on RMS. RMS was my first home online for my weed growing endevors, I loved that place. But things change, new situations present themselves, and one must learn to be fluid, to better absorb all the issues they chose to involve themselves in.

You jokingly say "under court order not to be on the internet" If I was him, I would hear that as "there's no reason you can't be here, so you SHOULD be here." That's really, really really really arrogant of you to say. He has a family (I gather), and that comes FIRST he has friends, those are second, then there's work, and one SMALL part of what (I think) he has dedicated himself to through his work is making his seeds AVAILABLE online. He doesn't need to sit here like a loser (notice I'm sitting here like a loser too), and play forum-politics.... He hasn't put things up here on seedbay to make money, he does it to share the fantastic things he's done with the world. Middle-men, growers (he is a breeder.... he hires growers), distributors and LOGIC make money.... he spreads the love of reef and we benifit along the way.

I will answer the "not liking what is....." question as if I was sitting in his shoes.
"It's not you guys... it's me" Meaning, YEAH he has better things to do than talk to growers looking for his stuff. If you're dave matthews, you don't talk to some kid at an open mic night (which is what this site is likened to in the growing world), you track down Vusi Mahlesela and ask him to do a project together (look him up, he kicks ass...) I feel that's where Reeferman is at. He has become too popular to simply talk to everyone out there. Heck, in 4 years, he's only responded to 1 question of mine (which was not posed to him), and I was honored that he took the time to write to me for 5 seconds.

SOOOOo many people call themselves friends yet won't give out their name/adress/phone number or anything. Most Nigerian scams I run across go something like this "Hello Friend, it is nice to have met you that one time. I thanks for your hospitallity."

Saying you've done something is nice, but he's never gonna look into what nice things people did for him, he doesn't care, he didn't ask you to, he doesn't have to thank you for it.

I find it a shame that many of us here feel less supported than other breeders who spend all day on this site chatting it up. If we knew everything that went on behind the scenes, we'd probably tell reef to NEVER post here, just keep up the good work behind the scenes, and throw logic a delivery at least once a year so we can live in his shoes through proxy.

Dr. stickerdick, I am really really sorry that came out sounding like a tirade against you. It is meant to be read by everyone, not soley you. I just see the same sentiments over and over again... and when people ask questions like this, it lets others think that the question is justified, and I do not believe it is at all. I have read through your other posts, so I can fairly judge you as an avatar, and I know that this post wasn't anything but a friendly gesture to someone who (for good reason) we can only assume is more similar to us than different, so we assume he too wants to talk. I don't think less of you at all though, please forgive me for using your post to make a point.

W

wyattthewiteboi

reef is a busy man i know i dont get much time to be online anymore

J

Josey Wales

Hey RM, please repond to me, meaning the private communication we had a couple of months ago via another channell regarding an issue I really don't want to air here. I've been waiting patiently.

R

Reeferman

I am here no court order's I am a legal grower , I have been super busy !!! you will soon find me at my new home maple-reef plant products , my new plant foods and growing supplies will be on the market very soon , I am sorry I have neglected you all please keep a eye open for www.maplereef.com please email me @ [email protected]
thanks for the support !
reeferman

W

wyattthewiteboi

ooo snap i cant wait i hope theirs a forum best of luck reef

E

Easyrasta

Thanks for popping in Reef,
look forward to your projects
please no haten in my thread
peace
Ez

B

budlover

So glad to hear from you reef was begining to think you had disapeared for health reasons.. Thank Gid you and yours is doing well and glad to hear from you again..

Peace out my bro, I be watching for this new site be waiting since RMS went down..
P.s. cant wait to try the new nute lines
budlover= greenhorn

P.S.S. hy easy and wyat i remember you from RMS i was greenhorn there glad to see you guys still around as well!!!

W

wyattthewiteboi

10 bux if you can figer out where on my body that is lol j/p

J

Josey Wales

RM Thanks for the reply. I was a little worried. Glad all is well!

Live Free or Die
Josey Wales

Top Bottom