Coming back

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Hello, I am not completely new to growing but it's been a while. I'm new to these led lights (used hid 10 years ago). After really close call back in about 2012 I dropped outta the game, now I'm back with medical cultivation card & I can finally do what I enjoy again. I'm on a mission to get (however unlikely) my favorite strain back or breed the equivalent to it. I used to have an absolutely amazing diesel bout 10 years ago & I haven't found anything quite as good yet. There's lots of good stuff out there that comes close but not quite to the quality/taste I'm looking for. I will eventually find what I'm looking for but it might take me a min. I'll be happy to post my trials with everything else along the way because I'm pretty much getting my hands on every sativa dom strain I can find & growing/crossing until I have what I'm searching for (at least the process will be fun). Always looking to learn new stuff & help others out where I can. Happy growing to all

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Thank you, this seemed like a good site to try out, been lurking for while

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome to The Farm:)
What strains are you in search of?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Welcome to The Farm:)
What strains are you in search of?
It was a clone given to me by a deadhead in early 2000s, he called it nyc diesel & got it in clone from phish concert late 90s. Doesn't look like nyc diesel on sites though so trying sour d & chem mixes strains, looking forward to trying out lots of strains in search of perfect

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It was a clone given to me by a deadhead in early 2000s, he called it nyc diesel & got it in clone from phish concert late 90s. Doesn't look like nyc diesel on sites though so trying sour d & chem mixes strains, looking forward to trying out lots of strains in search of perfect
Nice, always found good smoke at dead shows, some of the best:)

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

All the talk of roaches on here made me nostalgic, not bad for being couple years outta practice, guess it's like a bike

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I like this place, heard some bad things about it on other sites but I've talked to some cool people here. There are some really good & experienced people here to learn from. Sometimes you have to realize that even if it's bad they are just trying to help in general & other times you have to read the reply for 20 mins to figure out what you think they said (ever just sit there looking at your phone with head cocked liked a dog & look of utter confusion)....but they are helpful if others are open to listening. Doubt I'm only one who trolls & responds to new stuff to try to get attention of those good people to us new people that need it. I'm usually good at reading my plants, I look at them & touch them & just know what they need most of time but it's hard for me to do that in pics from somewhere else. Plus I'm trying so many new things this time around & it's been so long since I've grown that sometimes my head spins just from my own crap so it's almost like being new again. Starting to get back in groove again tho

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Too funny, should I let everybody in on secret? Lol. Just fyi to those that dont know... I am a girl. Never hid that but lots of people here assume I'm a guy. Nope, but I love growing & I'm good at it so I've joined the boys club for this. I've taken no offense but I just didn't want anyone thinking I was hiding anything or whatever

dire wolf

dire wolf

Too funny, should I let everybody in on secret? Lol. Just fyi to those that dont know... I am a girl. Never hid that but lots of people here assume I'm a guy. Nope, but I love growing & I'm good at it so I've joined the boys club for this. I've taken no offense but I just didn't want anyone thinking I was hiding anything or whatever
Are you a hermaphrodite ?

Top Bottom