Coming into the home stretch!

• Thread starter Haize
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haize

Haize

Getting close and I'm excited for this one.

MacMosa from Sunken Treasure seeds, day 46

4x4 Coot's recipe living soil bed first run and couldn't be happier

Clones picked up locally, easy grower and super citrus/grape with a hint of fuel at this point, but keeps changing almost daily here towards the end

Coming into the home stretch
Coming into the home stretch 2
Coming into the home stretch 3
Haize

Haize

They keep swelling and I keep letting them pretty much is all, haven't seen any amber in the trichs yet so

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

You’ve hit a home run on this grow….she doesn’t look like she wants for anything and has been well taken care of. Looks A+ to me.
I think I’d wait a bit for some ambers too…..she’s entering that window where it’s more about preference. What an amazing plant we love so much.

Haize

Haize

You’ve hit a home run on this grow….she doesn’t look like she wants for anything and has been well taken care of. Looks A+ to me.
I think I’d wait a bit for some ambers too…..she’s entering that window where it’s more about preference. What an amazing plant we love so much.
Yeah, have a hard time chopping this early (day 47 today), they're just now starting to show signs of finishing up and still swelling noticeably. I'll be patient and ride em out as long as they want to go.

Haize

Haize

I stand corrected, went and scoped the trichs this afternoon and damned if I didn't see a few amber, was a very few clear, and mostly cloudy so getting the chop at day 50.

feezeland2 was on to something 👍

Top Bottom