coming out of the closet...sorta, "its been a while".

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Thanks for stoppin in guys, thanks for watchin.
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Ok guys so i had a farmer pm about. Keeping my plant dormant, and what i meant by it or how it was done. He suggested i post here that Maybe some one might be interested in it . So here is what i told him for any who are interested. Hope it makes sense .

So what i did with this girl was run her under t5s 2x4 2 bulbs and kept her in a nice soil with good ammendments. I had her running basically like a mom plant idk how long you have kept a mom but i usually run them 8 to 12 months before i flower her out. Or toss her then use a clone from her to start over. With her i had no room to flower so i kept her under the 2 bulbs from the t5 and she grew pretty much as slow as possible. Without having her die i topped then i topped then i topped some more. Taking clones every time, so by doing this i kept her under three feet tall and she kept producing ,very slow might i add but producing, i did not want to lose the genetics so kept her alive and green. I wish i had pics but i dont. so what to expect from this is a very barky stem. the plant becomes very hearty. Almost like an OD plant, stems start to fill in , no longer being hollow. If you have grown OD you know what i mean.

On top of the topping i super cropped every 3rd node which would give me a week or so of lower growth blowin up shortly after take some more cuts. Not every time i took cuts were they used most the time it was just topping to keep her height maintained.

So i hope that sheads some light on the subject for you.

P.s. after i finally decided to put her in rotation. I transplanted and threw her under the hps she goes in to over drive with all the super cropping, the healed wounds basically become a nutrient super high way. When topping you send the auxins to recover the wound, same with super croppin. after multiple toppings the plant thinks she needs to send more to recover cause she keeps getting f'd with so when you do finally leave her alone and give her all she wants she really does blow up.

Any other questions in the topic just hit me up, i have no problem sharing any knowledge i have on this or any other subject,
Happy farmin man ;)

straincreation

straincreation

Whats up farmers so just a quick update here before transplant, and flip. So everything is looking giid had a hiccup on the one plant that was showing different pheno traits. She did not like that 1600 ppm feed at all. So i flushed her out and she is bouncing back . Gonna take clones during transplant and cuts from my momma.

Got those going got a few buddies that are gonna scoop those up.ill keep some to start for my perpetual. All in all everything is on par. With all my super cropping and lst they are staying nice and snug.. getting a bit tight for thatbtent though so gonna flip on friday.and we will see how much they stretch. They always go crazy on me. So should be fun realky anxious to get some flowers rollin.
So here is a few pics of whats goin on right now.
20140831 211513
Here is all the ducks in a row.
20140831 211759
20140831 212000
Here are the three that are running the sensi line . So last week i started to notice a bit more stretch from these girls, and funky internide spacing. Other than that not to much to report.
20140831 212206
20140831 212232
Ok these are the jj ladies. As you can see in the far right the problems i was talking about here is a few more close ups.
20140831 212248
20140831 212302
As you can see all new growth is comin in just fine. She will be ok. She is lovin the extra attention.
20140831 212752
Heres my momma lookin healthy as can be in the ap . Shes a thirsty girl though. Watering every other day.
20140831 212942
here is al the girls stuffed i the tent. As you can see they gotta go soon. Hope all is well for everyone. Hapoy labor day wekend for all us laborers. Have a hell of a weekend and be safe all. Positive vibes to all.
As always thanks for watchin.
Happy farmin;):shy:

derkaderk

derkaderk

@straincreation you've had a rough go....similar story to mine actually. This is my first year out of hiding. Unfortunately, I didn't have the fortitude to save my genetics. Rebuilding from the ground up.

Everything looks good.

I'll definitely be popping in to watch the progress.

straincreation

straincreation

Thanks for stoppin in guys!
Almost time to upgrade pots?
Actually just did that tonight i will take some pics of the flower room tomorrow. Right before i take cuts im gonna post some pics here is a few during transplant. Waiting for some thing in the mail before i flip. Should be here monday.
Any way here is a few pics i took during transplant.
20140903 220818
20140903 215857
20140903 220204
20140903 213756
they could have went in those pots for another week or two IMO, But i transplanted regardless. So ya ill be taking some clones tomorrow and then ill post some more pics i may wait till sunday.
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Alright guys here is a little update of the room. So here is my plan.
Im going to put two under 12/12 every week. As of now they are under 18/6on the hps for 1 week and then i take 4 out and my mom and flip 2.
The 4 i take out are going under 16/8 to keep growth at a slower rate. And every week 2 go in the flower room i took clones that should be ready to flower by the time the fist ones are done.
So my hope is to keep a perpetual havest for eternity but we will see how it all works having to mix different nutes is gonna be the only hurdle.
I hit the 2 that are gonna flower first with some bud blood, and all other week 1 nutes. Also all thee others with bloom no bud blood . We are in two gallon pots im also doing a side by side of thee airpots to see yeild and quality vs. Conventional pots.
So here is a couple pics of whats goin on.
20140905 194727
20140905 195338
20140905 200423
20140905 200624
20140905 214834
so thats about it guys. Thanks for watching .
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Thanks man. Tell me about it even with all the training and SC they giving me a run for the stars. But ogees what you gonna do.
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Hows everynone i missed last week sorry about that been busy.
So here is whats been goin on, so on 9/13 i put my first to ladies in flower. Had the timer fail in week one for two nights, 2hours on time in night cycle come to find my timer was broken, so bought a new one. So with that set back, i decided to just stay on schedule And put everything in flower accordingly. This will make the four plants finish 3-4 days apart instead of a week. So no biggie. Everything is looking good the my plants in flower are on that heavy stretch, keeping um tamed with some s.c. every other day. All my ladies are lovin the cooler temps coming in, So do i tired of this heat. So not much to update on the flower room just feeding and s.c. till they start to show.
Day 21 i will do the last lolli pop, and then pretty much feed till harvest. Veg room i just potted up those clones i took a couple weeks ago. i totally forgot to take pictures before i potted um. I would have liked to show you the roots. I took more cuts yesterday im gonna get them in rockwool today and dome um up. Mom was huge got a good amount of cuts from her.
Also transplanted my f3 into 2gal and she is looking good i hope its a she. We will see gonna take clobes next week.
So here is a few pics.
Also i decided to inly do 2 different plants for the, base nutrient side by side. Takes to long to do different week feedings and different base for three different periods in the flowering period. If that makes sense. I do still want to see.
So here is a few pics.
20140922 220028
momma pre cuttings.
20140922 220106
f3 leftwe
20140922 220114
weird pheno that got burned post topping she wont flower for another week or so. Keep you posted.
20140922 220243
whats in flower
20140922 220320
j.j. base nutrient.
20140922 220327
this is sensi bloom base.
20140922 220406
clones potted up. Ready to grow.

20140922 220413
the last of the push going in on friday.
So thats about all guys im just waitin for things to start showin flowers. Should be gettin exciting soon. So stay tuned. As always thanks for watchin.
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Whats up guys hiws everyone tonight. Well i just wanted to stop in to show you guys some differences in the jj vs. Sensi matchup. So first here is a pic sorry no white balance but soon.
20141001 225029
ok so sensi is to the left,
J.j. on the right
As you can see the sensi is nice and lush veg and the j.j. is showing a bit of lankiness imo. Node spacing is very random, which i dont like to much.
20141001 225054
here is a side profile, as you can see the jumps in the nodes. Less vegetation in general. I guess we will wait and see how they yield and perform. At day 13 they seem to be showing the same amount of stacking. 7 more days of stretch and we will see how things go from there.

So just wanted to say that im finally seeing a bigger difference in growth with nutes. Ill keave you with a few pics of both rooms. Till this weekend.
20141001 225329
20141001 225320
20141001 225355
20141001 225405
20141001 225514
20141001 225615
also wanted to show you guys some weird stuff that i havent seen in a while, and nomits not tmv had it tested years ago, just a pheno mutation i figured. Weird though cause i havents seen it pop up in a while wonder what i did different. Hmmm idk. Thought id share.
20141001 225715
20141001 225659
as always thanks for watchin..
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Hello farmers, hows every one doing?
Good i hope, well sorry its been a busy week or two.
i finally got a chance to chill witht he ladies for a couple hours today, its kinda been in and out all week for me. So i finally was chillin with them and realized its been a few weeks since an update.

So here it is.
I guess we can start with my flower room.
20141012 225538
so as you can see everything is off the boosters and the stand about 3 ft. Tall with the container giver ir take a few inches.

Ok so for the SIDE BY SIDE. The pic will be of 2 plants on day 21
right: jungle juice 3 part
left: sensi bloom 2 part
Both plants : all additives

20141012 225805

So as you can see the sensi gave me a little more stretch shes above the third ring while the j.j. is just barely peeking over. Both healthy and lookin good.

the next pics will be of the same specs.
4 days earlier in flower so day 17. Had a timer fail in me and didnt catch it till two days later. I decided to stay on schedule and not wai the week so here it is.
20141012 225919

so these girls are also in the Airpot vs. a conventional pot at 3/4 size . She just takes a bit more feeding but i dont mind, excited to see the results.

Next up will be
right: week day 14
left: day 7
both: sensi
20141012 230138
theres these ladies, one on the left is showing that weird pheno trait, so im excited to see what she does.

Here is the f2 which is going into flower today. Hoping for a female.fingers crossed.

Ill throw my mom in this one. Took cuts off her after the pics.
20141012 225408
20141012 225300
20141012 225310
s
20141012 230034

Best bud shot i can get with this cam ill have better ine around week 5.
So thats about it guys thanks for stoppin in sorry for the lag. Just been busy but those that still around as always thnx for watchin.

P.s. anyone watch formula drift at irwindale this weekend . Shit was sick thats one of the things that i was busy doin this weekend. Couldnt miss it at the house of drift. Anyway

Thanks again happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Hows it goin everyone, well its day 27 all the ladies looking good. I have better photos i will post soon.but heres a few of whats goin on.

Sadly my f2 was a male and i had to terminate it, i was kinda mad i wanted to keep himand take some pollen but i cant afford to risk pollenating my room.
so i had ti kill him. I will have to try again i think i have two more.

20141022 221615
20141022 221627
20141022 221615
also wanted to show you guys this weird growth i have going on. Clone taken from the same mom grown in the same room showing different leaf pattern, and other characteristics. so thats about it guys just wanted to update before day 30 i most likely will not update again untill day 50 or so we will see how everything goes.
Happy farmin;)

Chemical breakdown for nutrients
20141018 213223
straincreation

straincreation

Yhe different groeth is in the second thumbnail .
i posted the sthe chart on accident and cant seem to delete it..

oxanaca

oxanaca

Hows everyone doin so ive been here a while now. Dissapeared for awhile. Now im back and here to stay.
Just to note thanks everyone for all the info on everything all the og farmers here are the fucking shit and are some real mofos here.
Any ways back to the grow I grow soil mostly ive done hydro didnt enjoy it to much. I guess you can say I like to get my hands dirty . Its helped me become zen in the patients category.
So to make a long story shirt I started back in 05 growing cannabis I was roughly 16 or so didnt have a clue. I grew first run two males that I was waiting for buds to show thinking we can smoke some what I now know is pollen lol. Funny shit thinking back.

So I did that and then my g-ma finalky found and pulled um. Next season I grew a plant on the roof five gallons bucket. At this time my g-ma was renting out the back bachelor's pad/studio. Distant cousin moved in and for weeks I tried to keep this plant out of site. Until I get home from work one day and hes like hey "I like that plant you got there" I was like oh shit here we go gonna rat me out:(.
Anyways turned iut he just got back from mendo off a ten year apprenticeship uo there doing hill sides being a fall guy. :singing::singing:The angels sang. I was so fucking exited to hear this and man this fucking dude taught me all I know we grew 12 ft trees in my back yard. I had to sit my grandma down and explain we were all legal and all that stuff. Took months of convincing and then we never looked back.
We did this three years and then ripper finally came and got us. By this time he was getting ready to move. This guy was fucking amazing and I meet a shit load of contacts from him. That were a hell of a community of growers I didnt know existed..

So say I got tramatised by the rippers. I packed up and went inside had many good harvests. But I was paranoid I wanted no evidence for anyone to find I just this year began to start to take oictures again. Feeling comfortable with it. After isolating myself from many people.

So did that for a while then had to move family complications had to kick rocks before shit hit the fan. So to a fucking apt I went and grew ou of my fucking closet.:( 6x3 fucking closet that was a terrible but learning experiance. Security all that. Did two runs at a friends house who had no passion for growing and said he wanted to learn. Well also a learning experience, to much for a beginner I guess. I though 1200w would be ok I was wrong. Never again I just needed a spot did two hrvest and I was gone so many probs.

Now I finally got my own spot its still not what I would like to have but the best in about 2 yrs or so I have a 10x6 walk in with 10ft ceiling so im stoked to run my old genetics and start producing yeild that can sustain my med needs. :):)

Ive kept these girls alive for along time and cant wait.
Lights was running 2 600w but decided to cut in half. Might have to move veg room after couple runs want to see how it goes. I have it split now 20% veg 20% flower
Cooltube, passive intake, lung room 15,000 btu ac, it cools a big area and my lung room is oversized. It works though.
Soil 50/50 HF, SSM#4. Ewc top dress when they hit flower.
I run canna, botanicare, AN ( ya bring the hate), and some organics,
Hand water as of now till I build a system and get this room dialed.
Temps abit high with this cali heat wave. managable.
6.7ph tap. Tap runs a bit hot 400ppm or so. Working on at least getting a non RO filter.
So heres a few pics I took over the last month or so. Let us watch them grow.

P.s. this is gonna be my blind test for a flush and non flush plant. I will be doing this off of my first harvest if successful, I have the ten test subject aware and willing to do it blindly for me. I will also see if I can lab test to see if we can find any traces of any extra metals in the weed if thats possible ill have to call the lab and see. But I will be following threw with this. For those that are following the thread

"is flushing a bad practice according to science." This will be it.;)

So now for the pics.
Happy farmin:)View attachment 429441my momma to be. I trasnsplanted an supercropped and will top in a few days. View attachment 429442 View attachment 429443 View attachment 429444These are the last bbs I took from my old mom .before she rested in piece. Im giving half of these to a fellow patient. And will be running mine perpetual. So heres a few a few days later during andafter tplant.
View attachment 429445 View attachment 429446 View attachment 429447 View attachment 429448so that was on the 30th I belive . And I have pics from tonight.:mad:View attachment 429449 View attachment 429450 View attachment 429451 I will be getting better cam soon. Sorry about quality.

I forgot to mention these girls are under a t5 right now. Ive alwayse veged under t5s and I flower hps. So ya.

Strain I am growing is called the push og yes og ive had this cut since 2010 she is an og og I guess. And she got passed to me from guy whos been running it since 06' .
she is a poisionxnorthern university cross. Stinkiest girl ive ever had in veg like ive stated in other posts. once I start to lollipop in veg they stink like my trim room. These genes are strong, I just popped and F3 OF THIS GIRL SO LETS SEE IF I CAN GET A FEMALE . Last one was a herm. Not a stable pheno at all.
So ya guys hope you enjoy the grow and post hope I didnt ramble on to much .
Peace and humle vibes to all
Happy farmin;)
Any questions feel free.
Hey dude were the same age, I started in 04 though:p

Top Bottom